Looking for a Saiga 12 that function 100% out the box.

Wolverine,

Should I take that as a don't even bother?! I successfully did the trigger job on my own, is it much more technical than that? Definitely good link

Thanks again

Nevermind. If you've already converted the gun you can't have the warranty work done. Not for free anyway.

I'm not opposed to doing a little more work to it myself, strange enough I was aware of most of the problems that siaga12s have and that's part of the reason I picked one up. I knew it would be a project gun, since it seems that all the problems seem rather simple enough to DIY. Is there another source that would be helpful in removing the barrrell and drilling two more ports? Preferebly with pictures (give me a break, I was a Marine!)

I'm not opposed to doing a little more work to it myself, strange enough I was aware of most of the problems that siaga12s have and that's part of the reason I picked one up. I knew it would be a project gun, since it seems that all the problems seem rather simple enough to DIY. Is there another source that would be helpful in removing the barrrell and drilling two more ports? Preferebly with pictures (give me a break, I was a Marine!)

Here's one way to remove the barrel My link

I don't know if you are familiar with the search function on the forum yet but you can find just about anything about anything here with that. Top of the page. I usually go to "advanced" and search titles only or posts only. Type in a key word that would come up in the posts you're looking for like "ports". Make sure you select what forum category you want to search (saiga 12) or whatever. You should come up with a lot of things related to gas ports. Good luck.