Saiga 308 Covn.

So what's with the Galil mags? Can they be easily converted for the S-.308?

By the way, where did yo get that pistol grip and butt stock? As soon as I can find a 16" S-.308 I want to PG it, and that's a helluva nice PG. Oh yeah, where can I find that fore grip too?

Edited by Maniac Jack

PG looks like a TDI, the stock (fore and aft) appears to be a Kvar polymer.

Galil mags can be converted with work (cut/weld), but they're $95 each as stated. So don't mess it up while cutting it.

Would you be able to make a pin-on (over .308 FSB) Vortex-style flash suppressor with or without integral bayonet mount? If so, let me know a price range. I have a lot of small devices I would like made... say clamp on front sight for the gas block that looks Galilish and a matching Krebs-style AR-15 sight for the rear cover but patterned after the Galil. If you can make any of these for reasonable prices ($50-$100), I'd be willing to buy those as well. I guess you can see how I like the Galil and want one for a more reasonable price than the current rate for $3000. :)

Hey Rick16,

do you think you could fit this Galil AR-15 mag adapter to a .223 Saiga?

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayi...itemnum=6521727

Doesn't sound like it would be too much more work than adapting a magazine, and then you could use AR-15 mags in your Saiga conversion. If so, it might be a better route than either of the .223 mag solutions I've seen so far. I think I'll ask in the .223 section if anyone has done this.

Ace ltd (ACE stocks) has the gas block clamp on sight for 65 bucks.

I had made a reciever cover peep sight, since no one was interested, I put it up for auction. I had some parts to do a couple beside the ones for myself, but I won't bother since there is no real interest in them. Krebs should have theirs out this year sometime. ;)

Ace ltd (ACE stocks) has the gas block clamp on sight for 65 bucks.

I had made a reciever cover peep sight, since no one was interested, I put it up for auction.  I had some parts to do a couple beside the ones for myself, but I won't bother since there is no real interest in them.  Krebs should have theirs out this year sometime.  ;)

Yeah, I know they both exist and have considered them, but neither are 'Galil' styled. I was even going to order a Galil grip from Ace, but got the SAW out of convenience.