Hi everyone! I have for sale a Brand New In the Box Arsenal SLR-105 in 5.45x39 Calibre. It comes with 1 30 round magazine, Manual, Sling, and Cleaning kit. It is the ban version, No muzzle brake and no scope rail. For pictures you can check the Arsenal website for the rifle. I'm asking $425.00 shipped to your FFL. Or I can do a face to face in N.C. If you are interested let me know.

JDA9569@AOL.Com

Can you send me a pic of the gun and mag?

pvtpyle45bATyahoo.com

Hi everyone!  I have for sale a Brand New In the Box Arsenal SLR-105 in 5.45x39 Calibre. It comes with 1 30 round magazine, Manual, Sling, and Cleaning kit.  It is the ban version, No muzzle brake and no scope rail. For pictures you can check the Arsenal website for the rifle. I'm asking $425.00 shipped to your FFL. Or I can do a face to face in N.C. If you are interested let me know.

JDA9569@AOL.Com

I don't have a digital camera, but if you want to go ~~Arsenalinc.com~~under 5.45x39 rifles click on the SLR-105 (ban style). This is the exact same rifle. There are some also listed on Gunbroker. I believe they are starting around $460.00 not including shipping on Gunbroker.

• 2 years later...

Is this rifle still available for sale?

Hi everyone! I have for sale a Brand New In the Box Arsenal SLR-105 in 5.45x39 Calibre. It comes with 1 30 round magazine, Manual, Sling, and Cleaning kit. It is the ban version, No muzzle brake and no scope rail. For pictures you can check the Arsenal website for the rifle. I'm asking $425.00 shipped to your FFL. Or I can do a face to face in N.C. If you are interested let me know.

JDA9569@AOL.Com

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.