First conversion, which internal receiver block to choose?

Hi all, new member to the forum here. I have a Saiga 12 and a Saiga 7.62 headed my way, and I am excited to get started on converting them. I already have 2 AK's (a WASR and a Vector underfolder build), but it'll be exciting to have a couple of true Russian ones. I'm about to start ordering my conversion parts, and just had a question on which receiver block I should order, since I want to get an ACE folding stock. What are the differences between these two, and which is better?

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/saiga-internal-stock-adapter-p-581.html?zenid=lvrlhcnfubfqpvq0tp6ilquej3

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-372/Saiga-AK47-Internal-Stock/Detail?sfs=9ccf7773

They look almost identical, and I'm sure are both quality products, but I was just wondering what the pros and cons of each one are. Thanks!

Also forgot to ask, if I don't plan on re-installing the BHO devices, can I just throw in an unmodified Tapco G2 trigger group on both the Saiga 12 and 7.62? And out of curiosity, can I use the Tromix modified G2 group without the BHO? Would the ground-down hammer cause any problems?

I just did my conversion on a 7.62x39. I used the one from CSS. However, i had to modify it because it won't go around the PG nut. It will need to be cut down and filed to fit the bottom of the receiver. The one from MS looks like it wouldn't need as much work (maybe none at all?). However, i would get the cheaper of the two if you have an angle grinder or a Dremmel. It wasn't that hard to mod. See my thread in the 7.62 area.. "I think mine is threaded". I used the standard Tapco FCG and had no issues, although, i DID file mine down for the BHO.