I have read this website and it makes me sick! Why do you want these things to be legal? Just so you can have some fun, or are you compensating for something? These assault guns are for mass murderers only. I don't understand how all guns didn't get banned after Columbine. Doesn't anybody care about those children? Two kids bought assault guns and killed all those people, and there are people here still hoping that these stay legal for anyone to own? Guns should only be for the police or army, not anyone, and especially not children! And I can't believe that some of you want to make the gun more deadly by modifying it. This country is in a sad state these days. Please stop the madness so my children can grow up in a safe world.

Pam (mother of 2)

• Like 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have read this website and it makes me sick! Why do you want these things to be legal? Just so you can have some fun, or are you compensating for something? These assault guns are for mass murder

Posted Images

its ignorant people like you that piss me off! its obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about. it is my right to own a firearm, and i will if i want to. i will not have some bitch come and tell me that guns are evil, and should be banned! it is not guns that kill people, it is people that kill people. if you take guns away, murderers wont stop killing, you will just leave us unable to defend ourselves against the murderers

PAM-

"For the children". Bullshit. I am so tired of that excuse for the whinny soccer mom agenda. Who died and made you Queen? Don't like the site, stay away bitch. You obviously have no clue about firearms. Columbine, "the children" did it, not the firearms they "used" to do their crimes. A gun is a tool, and tools get abused, just like "children". Get off your high horse, take a deep breath, and go be a problem somewhere else. Live your life your way and let others live their life how they want. I own guns because I can. Go away.

Kevin (father of none) :haha:

Guest cs charlie

Pam, if you're sure that living in a country where only the police or the military can legally own firearms ,will make your kids safe, then maybe you should move to one of those countries. Do you know of any? If you wouldn't want to live in any of those places, maybe you should consider what it is about, the idea, that brings you to that conclusion.

Well I doubt you will read this, but in case some other anti comes here, please eductate yourself.

We can pretend all of societies ills are brought about by an object, and even take it farther and try to eliminate that object, but the ills will remain. Not because the object can never be fully eliminated, but that the root cause is the society itself. It wasn't guns that did the killing at Columbine it was the people using them. Would it have been better to leave out the gun part and let them use the pipe bombs (already illegal in any form and banned) to wreak their distruction?

There is a man in California that killed 8 people with his car not long ago, should we now ban all cars that go faster than a walk because they are dangerous?

Its easy to demonize a thing or people who favor them, but a real injustice is done by people ignorant of reality seeking to impose their will on others. We have a constitution for this very thing, it protects you from others taking away your individual rights, and it protects ours in the same manner.

As I said, please educate yourself.

crazy lady....go back to soccer practice.

I think you need to be taken out and givin the chance to actually shoot one of these rifles before you judge, you never know. You might like it....

Guest Mustangfreak

Owning a fire arm is a right as told by the bill or rights

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Just because some crazy kid wasnt brought up right by his parents and killed several innocent lives, doesnt mean that our right to own fire arms should be taken away.

Yes its a sad story, but I think if you own a gun you should LOCK IT UP. Also, if your a parent who owns a gun, make sure your kid isnt brought up to a be a complete dumbass.

Guest Mustangfreak

Oh and one more thing..."Guns should only be for the police or army" Next time be sure to use the terms local law enforcment and the US services, because not only the US army uses firearms.

Corey - Proud member of the USAF

Guest Patrick

This is way to easy to make a stupid insult just to cut you down one more notch. It seems people have already don that for me.

I'm going to put you in a scenario... and you tell me what you would do.. HONESTLY.

You're sleeping and its around 3 am. You live in a gated community on the nicer side of town. You have 2 kids, and they both sleep right down the hallway from you. Honestlly their age does not matter, but for kicks and grins... lets say 5 and 8. So its 3 am and you and your husband are sleeping in bed. For whatever reason decide that you have to go to the restroom. While your in the restroom your bedroom window beaks, and you hear the sound of a man yelling at your husband to shut up. You are too afraid to come out of the bathroom now, but you are however smart enough to turn off the light inside. So you wait untill you hear what the "bad guy" has to say. You hear him tell your loving husband to gather everyone in the house into the living room. So your husband knowing where you are says ok, and gets the kids and himself into the living room. The 2 kids are crying and screaming with fear off and on, you know this because you can hear it through the wall. You keep thinking to yourself, "what am i going to do, what am i going to do?" Finally it hits you, your husband has a handgun in his night stand by his side of the bed. You go out to his nightstand grab the bullitts and the gun and run back into the the bathroom while you load it. Bullitts keep hitting the floor and you cringe hopeing no one heard them drop due to your shaking hand. You hear your husband trying to tell the "bad guy" something and then a gunshot went off. No it was not yours, your husband screams in agony, then silence from him. Panic fills you and for another minute you're unable to move. Finally you have nothing on your mind but your 2 crying kids whom you can hear through your bathroom wall. You sneak down the hallway, past your kids rooms looking in as you go. You've got your gun in hand and you can see your kids just barely. The oldes't has a wet streak down his leg because of how scared he is, and the youngest keeps yelling into the teddybear that she has in her hand squeezing it as tight as she can. You can also see your husband lying on the ground grabbing his upperthigh and the blood oozing out of his leg. All the while his face wincing in pain, and him unable to do anything looking for you to do something. You are finally able to see the intruder whom has messed up your evening and is rummaging for whatever he can find. You have a limited amount of time to react and the only thing on your mind is your family's saftey, because God only knows what he's going to do when he find what he wants.

Now i'm sorry if the details are a little too much, i could have left some out. I just wanted to put "PAM" in a realistic situation.

And everyone else is right, it is the parents fault for not raising their kids right. It does not take much to teach a kid right from wrong, or atleast the basic morals. If a kid or an adult MOWS down a group of people, obviously the right morals were not instilled apon them when they were young.

I have read this website and it makes me sick! Why do you want these things to be legal? Just so you can have some fun, or are you compensating for something? These assault guns are for mass murderers only. I don't understand how all guns didn't get banned after Columbine. Doesn't anybody care about those children? Two kids bought assault guns and killed all those people, and there are people here still hoping that these stay legal for anyone to own? Guns should only be for the police or army, not anyone, and especially not children! And I can't believe that some of you want to make the gun more deadly by modifying it. This country is in a sad state these days. Please stop the madness so my children can grow up in a safe world.

Pam (mother of 2)

Why do you want these things to be legal?
So there is a form of control over them to satisfy all the whiney soccer mom's out there.

Just so you can have some fun, or are you compensating for something?

Yes, I have a great deal of fun with them. Jealous? And I'm not compensating, I'm bragging. :haha:

These assault guns are for mass murderers only.
1.4 million persons in the armed forces might beg to differ.

I don't understand how all guns didn't get banned after Columbine.

Because guns didn't kill the majority of those killed at Columbine? Pipe bombs did. You know, bombs made out of household goods, over a period of several months, right under the noses of their all too concerned parents.

Two kids bought assault guns and killed all those people
Wrong again. No weapon that is classified as an assault weapon was used. Nor were they purchased by children. The handgun there was actually purchased by a divorcee who bought it to appease the raging hormones of her under-age lover. We call that a "straw" purchase. That's illegal in Colorado and 49 other states.

Guns should only be for the police or army, not anyone, and especially not children!

Setting aside the part where you claim that those who are proudly serving and dying for their country are "nobodies", I was spitting my own blood onto this green outfit my Uncle Sugar made me wear when I was 17. Children are the ones who need educated the most about guns. Take the mystery away and they might become the next Annie Oakley. 1500 points if you can tell me how old she was when she started touring with Wild Bill.

And I can't believe that some of you want to make the gun more deadly by modifying it.
Is more deadly, linguistically, the same as more pregnant?

This country is in a sad state these days.

I agree completely. Ignorance should trampled like the dung I scrape off my shoe.

Please stop the madness so my children can grow up in a safe world.

None of my lineage got to grow up in a safe world. What makes your children so special? *My* children will grow up snug and warm, glowing with the knowledge that their father will track down and gut the first slime covered piece of filth that touches them without their consent like birth defected deer and leave them in the sun to rot.

Me (father of two *daughters*)

Guest Veritas

Pam,

Please do the world a favor and have your tubes tied before you further pollute the gene pool. Also, please have your children neutered as well just to be safe. I am completely serious here! The gene pool no longer gets rid of stupid people like yourself because life has become too easy in our modern technological society. Yoru ilk would have simply starved or have been eaten by a large animal a 100 years ago.

Please think of the rest of of us and stop polluting humanity with your weakness. Your thinking is far more dangerous than any gun. It is this kind of fuzzy, weak thinking that got 3000 people killed on Sept 11. Think of all those families without loved ones now Pm! All because of weak thinkers such as yourself who cut the budget of the 'dreadful' CIA and other intelligence services that protect us from such harm.

And this really is for all the children!

:rolleyes:

Well I suppose we should try to ban automobiles.Kids get killed by them entirely too often.Why do people modify them to become more deadly?You know, tweak the engine and exhaust, then tint the widows black so that the driver can't see as well.A real deadly tool.(I'd rather have a 16 year old kid with a cabinet full of guns than a rice rocket Honda.) :bann: Please, get rid of your cars and make this a safe world for my children. :cryss:

"Pam's" QUOTE:

I don't understand how all guns didn't get banned after Columbine.

Reply QUOTE:

Because guns didn't kill the majority of those killed at Columbine? Pipe bombs did. You know, bombs made out of household goods, over a period of several months, right under the noses of their all too concerned parents.

Okay, now. If you're going to argue with the trolls, at least get your facts straight. None of the students at Columbine were killed by the bombs planted in the school. Not a one.

All of the students (and the one teacher) who died were shot.

Now that that's clear...

Maybe instead of name calling, someone should educate "Pam". Obveously, if she is for real, she got these crazy views from somewhere.

I know that I used to think "oooh.. guns are bad. Guns kill people." And now - because someone took the time to explain WHY guns are good in the right hands - and how screwed up and in danger we'd be as a country if the citizens couldn't own guns - I understand, and am totally *PRO* gun. As a matter of fact, I had a lot of fun shooting when I've been - and I'd like to own one myself.

You catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar.

... And on that note - Pam can go blow a goat. :haha:

Hey pam

i live in england where many people are anti gun. i love shooting and hate killers , my brother was murdered with a knife and did anyone shout "BAN THE KNIFE"? NO!!!!!!!!!!

so why ban the gun

Keep shooting guys , let the good guys enjoy themselves

assassin

:ded::killer:

Pam, i think that you should pull your head out of your ass! i am an 18 year old resident of a small town in Nebraska where when you get a record, everybody knows your name. but event the police haven't been able to stop me from owning a basement full of guns. right now i have more assult rifles, shotguns and pistols than i could ever hope to shoot in my entire life. i am like a mini Cabela's but none of them are for sale!

• 4 weeks later...

I am the father of 4 boys PAM! My boys are well educated and informed on the use of firearms and the safe handling of them.

All of us here at this site are very aware of the potential of our weapons and the neccesity of them YES they are neccesary!

Thanks to the right to bear arms the last thing your going to hear from my mouth if me and my family are in a life threatening situation is " NO!PLEASE!! NOO!"

I wonder if your a single mother and you are compensating for the fear that you are to weak and neglegent to control your children

I wonder if you just don't have the time to keep an eye on them so it would be easier and way more convienient to get rid of all the bad things that you fear may hurt them

Because of your inability to squash your neglegence and FEAR of the world it would just be "nicer" to "do away" with all the "bad,sick" things that your scared you may come in contact with.

PAM - You should toughen up and realize that a weapon could save your life one of these days

You must think we are all dumb hillbillies and are just runnin' around the land shootin' bullets in the air just like in the movies.

Maybe you need to stop watching those Lifetime dramas and get out there take your children to firearm safty/Home firearm safety classes so you can understand a little more about your fear

Well Men of saiga-12 At least we know our families are safe as can be, and if need be we can and will protect all the PAMs out there in the world

I am the father of 2. I have a 5 yr old daughter and a newborn son (1/19/04). Currently, I have several pistols, rifles and shotguns. I won't bother to list them Pam since it'd be a waste of time, energy and bandwidth in your case. What I can say is that my 5 yr old daughter has toy guns. At the age of five, she knows how to align the sights. She knows what a proper shooting stance is and she is fully aware of what guns can do. She also knows what guns do in the hands of the wrong people. No, I haven't placed a real firearm in her hands yet but come the age of 12 when she is legally able to go to firing ranges and shoot, trust me, we'll be making a trip out there... and it won't be the last. Rest assured that my son will be well instructed in the way of firearms as well.

That having been said, most "accidental shootings" that occur with children are due to ignorance and their parent(s) making guns almost a mystical item. If all they see of firearms are what they see on TV or movies, they'll be curious and want to inspect/play with the firearms when they come near a real one. If the ignorance is washed away with education and familiarity, the "accidents" will drop considerably. As for guns in schools, I agree with you there Pam. Children have no business bringing a firearm to school. Children who are able to bring firearms to school are not to blame for their actions. If the parent(s) were doing their job(s) as parents, school shootings by crazed kids wouldn't happen. I am doing everything in my part, as is my wife, to raise our children in a loving, understanding and educated environment.

I've been shooting firearms since I was 12. My family came to the USA when I was 5 and at that age, I was already familiar with firearms. Back in the old country (Laos), my father was a captain in the Lao-Hmong Coalition Army that fought alongside the US troops in that abhoration that was called the Vietnam War. He is quite highly decorated and had he been a member of the US Armed forces, he'd have recieved a Purple Heart. He saved the lives of three US Army Rangers after having been shot himself while trying to get to them. He now resides in the States and has quite an extensive collection of wartime memorabilia including over a dozen military type rifles and just as many pistols. These firearms are all kept in prime condition and fully functional. Does this make my father a mass murderer? What about all the servicemen (and women) who retire from serving their (yours and mine) country and decide to purchase an AR-15 or AK-47 type weapon? Are they mass murderers?

I am also an avid martial artist. I hold black belts in Shorin Ryu Karate, Kendo and Kenjitsu. I also hold red and gold sashes (respectively) in Southern Shaolin Mantis and Hung Gar Kung Fu. At the age of 5, my daughter knows more about self defense than most adults. She's also quite capable with nunchaku and she is beginning to learn sword forms. Let me tell you that in the hands of even an idiot, a sword is quite capable of killing. In fact, the sword is probably one of the only weapons in the world's history that was designed to kill a human being. All other weapons, including firearms, were originally designed as a hunting or farming instrument. A sword is perhaps more dangerous than firearms in some ways. Imagine... that a crazed swordsman has just hacked apart a few people and is now bearing down on you. Remember that the blood of those other people is still glistening on the sword. If you live through the attack, whatever disease(s) the other victims have/had is/are now yours. I think that's more frightening than being killed. Should we ban swords? What about knives? Hey, you know... I know of over a dozen techniques where a broom handle can be lethal. Shall we ban brooms now too? Just about any item we come in contact with can be used as a weapon. Just about any item we can use as a weapon can be used in a method that they can be lethal. Scary thought huh?

The world is safer now than it has been in centuries. As was noted before, a century ago, you may have starved to death or been eaten by a predator if you didn't know how to use a firearm. What of your children? Now though, the weak and ignorant survive because of modern technological luxuries. There are still places in the world that you can be eaten or starve to death. My country of birth is one of those places. In such places, only strength, ingenuity and an education along with cognisance of your environment will save you and your family.

Our predecessors have gone to a great deal of trouble and anguish to learn and pass along the skills and knowledge we have today. We shouldn't just forget them lest we fall prey to dangers that we (as a modern society) percieve to be non-existant.

Regardless of how much safer the world is today, it will never be completely safe. My children and even my grandchildren will not grow up in a completely safe environment. That has already been established before my long-winded post. As said before though, I will strive to be an ever vigilant father. My children will grow up with the security of knowing that I will do all that I can to protect them from the dangers of modern (and at the same time primintive) society. Despite that, they will also grow up knowing how to defend themselves, be it with their hands and feet, sticks, knives, swords or guns. The only way to be truly safe is to be able to defend yourself in all situations. Sadly, that means we'll never be truly safe but my children will be as close to that as possible.

Perhaps, instead of condemning firearms out of ignorance, you should strive to educate yourself about them. Learn how many more lives are saved by firearms than those that are taken. Learn how firearms, in the hands of trained individuals, can prevent crimes from occuring. Learn that a firearm is nothing more than a tool. All weapons are only tools. A knife was originally meant for cutting various items, grain, the rabbit you'd just trapped... etc. It can also be used for killing. The same goes for bows and arrows. A staff was meant as a walking instrument, or in some cases, a method of carrying loads, balanced across one's shoulders. It can also be used to kill someone. Remember that. A firearm can be used for hunting, sporting purposes, home/self defense or it can be made into what you call a weapon of mass murder. This isn't done by changing how the firearm looks or works. It's done in the head of the person holding the firearm. It's done by the mind that decides to kill, the body that supports the firearm, the hands and arms that align the sights and the finger that pulls the trigger.

I apologize for the over-abundance of words. I do not apologize however for attempting to convey my message, the same message that is being conveyed by everyone who is a member of this forum and every gun owner who truly understands firearms.

Sam (father of 2)

Edited by SammoH
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Matt Latham

Pam, I do believe that you COULD be a good person and a good mother and just want what is best for your kids but let me inform you as to why we want assault weapons legal. The government banned assault weapons, when they succeeded with them, they moved on to handguns. Now special permits and official ballistics testing are required prior to a handgun purchase. From there they moved on and tried to ban common semi-auto hunting rifles and shotguns and in a recent bill, 34 Senators, including 33 DemocRATS voted to ban the sale of hunting ammunition. What will they want next?? Give an anti-gun politician your finger and he will take your whole hand!!! It is my American right to own a firearm, hence the sticker on my fire helmet that reads, "Proud to be an American"

If you still think that guns/hunting are bad, well then you are a sick, freedom hating person and you are not wanted in this country!!!

Control your kids, not my guns!!!

Criminals prefer unarmed victims

If guns are outlawed then only outlaws will have guns

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Guns cause crime like matches cause arson

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun

If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective

If guns are banned, a rapist will never hear, "Stop, or I'll shoot!!!"

The NRA is: Leading the way, following through, doing what's right for me and you!!!!

-Matt Latham

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me:

LathamMatt@aol.com

Guest lee harvey

im so sick of bitches like her soccer mom ass sayin this shit, actin like they know what there talking about. it people like her kids that made the columbine shootings happen cause im sure her damn kids have an opinion also. her kids are the problem there probablly out havin sex with every person they feel like. i hope pam the soccer mom gun hateing bitch read this. better quit saying this shit if you dont know what your talking about.

HEY GUYS-

Am I the only one who realizes that PAM dosn't exist? That post is just some sick mental weakling jerking your chain.There are plenty of pams in the world,but not posting on this site.The PAM we have here is someone so incompitent in their own life that they need to play juvinile pranks to feel they have some controll--HEY PAM IS YOUR REFRIDGERATOR RUNNING? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Another kid

PAM, i'm 14 years old and i own a few guns including a 12 ga. I've learned all the saety courses and i've NEVER had an incident yet see one. I assure you that you'll never win the "no gun in America" thing. You don't understand how safe ranges are. Even if guns are banned, criminals will still get them! Guns don't fire on their own, people pull the trigger. If guns are banned, how will you defend your family if being robbed. I strongly consider you go to your local gun range rent a gun and try it. It's fun and maybe you'll buy one for your safety and as a hobby.

P.S. My 12ga. has brand new chokes in it which increased its danger! :ded:

at the gunsmithing school here they do teqach you that like 90% of ppl with have a accidental discharge, ive had a sks tear a hole in my hand the round had jammed and i gave the bolt a quick thump forward(bad mag) and BOOM blot in the palm(fireing pin was goo'd and stuck in the forward postision) thats why u never get over confident, a accident is just that, can happen to anybody at anytime so always be careful

PS what really scares me is when a gun slam fires, pull the trigger once and 5 bullets go whippin out, if you had a bad grip it could be a very bad day

:eek::smoke: Hey EVERYONE, I thought this topic/string/'pam' subject was DEAD!? PLEASE let this dead horse stay buried,'PAM' has not left a response in a looong time,I think she may have been reincarnated as the idiot 'ATF MAN".

Let us leave this item alone UNTIL some other misinformed,uneducated,individual posts another new topic related to this issue,then we can bash-uh I mean,er, try to ENLIGHTEN them to the ways of learning about safety,inanimate objects and how it is the force (individual) that is exerted upon them(firearms) makes them do anything!

Have a great one to all of us Saiga 12 members and fans of the forum! :super::super: