Hi All

Just bought a Saiga in 7.62x39

I am interested in replacing the stock with an Ace pistol grip and folding stock

What else must I do to be legal?

I really do not care about hi cap mags the standard ten round is fine for me but I would like a folding stock.

Thank you

Kid

you have to have six usa made parts Im no expert I just finished but mine I didnt put a folder on it because I could not find a usa made wire folder my buddy did the ace folder on his he likes it so get what you want but make sure to stay complient you feel free to tell me Im wrong

You don't need to use big magazines if you convert. You can vastly improve the trigger and balance by converting. I am yet to ever see anyone who did not see a night/day difference upon converting. All it is, is removing 2 pins and 3 rivets....not to mention most configurations are actually cheaper than those bolt ons...

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

you have to have six usa made parts Im no expert I just finished but mine I didnt put a folder on it because I could not find a usa made wire folder my buddy did the ace folder on his he likes it so get what you want but make sure to stay complient you feel free to tell me Im wrong

1. Welcome to the forum.

2. No, you are not correct. The rifle is 14 parts total. Only 10 can be foreign if you want standard AK mags.

3. God invented punctuation for a reason.

2. No, you are not correct. The rifle is 14 parts total. Only 10 can be foreign if you want standard AK mags.

And the three mag parts count against that ten foreign parts total.

I have yet to hear of anyone being found in violation of 922r. has anyome else heard of and action taken because of 922r?

1. Welcome to the forum.

God must have forgot to give you something if you think the punctuation in the above sentence is correct :lolol: you want the definition of the word invention?

Edited by BlackLs1Ttop

1. Welcome to the forum.

God must have forgot to give you something if you think the punctuation in the above sentence is correct :lolol: you want the definition of the word invention?

Is it me or did you just try to define punctuation by confusing it with definition? lol too funny. Ok, enough wasted time.

Edited by Digger44

And the three mag parts count against that ten foreign parts total.

I have yet to hear of anyone being found in violation of 922r. has anyome else heard of and action taken because of 922r?

That all depends if you are using foreign or USA made mags. USA mags obviously wouldn't count as foreign lol.

The point really isn't whether you have heard of anyone being prosecuted. The point is that the law is the law. I know this forum unequivocally abides and recommends abiding by the law.