New Saiga 12 Owner: Post Duracoating

Here's my zombie slayer after duracoating. The color is Tactical Coyote Brown on the factory stock (with SM buttpad) and on the Tapco Intrafuse handguard in Flat Dark Earth. The FDE was a close match but I am decided to duracoat it just to match. Anyone have any idea for replacing the leaf sight. It pretty much sucks? Thanks guys

post-23423-12680753653372_thumb.jpg

Here's my zombie slayer after duracoating. The color is Tactical Coyote Brown on the factory stock (with SM buttpad) and on the Tapco Intrafuse handguard in Flat Dark Earth. The FDE was a close match but I am decided to duracoat it just to match. Anyone have any idea for replacing the leaf sight. It pretty much sucks? Thanks guys

looks good. did you have to sand or prime anything? new dura-coat thread????

]

I Likeie the Tan Looks Great!!

Just finished one myself

post-8026-12680768539363_thumb.jpg

post-8026-12680768666711_thumb.jpg

Edited by saigatechusa

WOW i like them both too!!! to the o.p. its nice to see somebody put some work into the factory setup!!! by the way how do you like the hangaurd??? ive been thinkin about pickin one up and was wondering how solid it felt...

Nice paint job!

nice job. Always sand to rough up the area so paint has something to bite to. Another good idea is to hit it with a adhesion promoter in a aerosol. You can always cover with a coat of flat clear laquer when done to give extra strength. Good job in the matching to.