WTS- NIB Leupold VX-II 3-9x33 Scope- pics

I have a NIB Leupold Ultralight VXII 3-9x33 1/4"MOA matte silver scope for sale. I sold the gun the scope was going to go on and it has just sat in my safe for the past year or so. Scope comes with matching 1" rings, box, owner's manual and everything else it came with. Of course it is absolutely waterproof and comes with a lifetime guarantee from Leupold. -$299/OBO shipped- USPS Money Order or PP(+4%) You can read about the scope (from Leupold) below my pictures:

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

New Leupold Ultralight Riflescope #58510 3 to 9 Power with 33mm Objective, Silver finish, Duplex Reticle, and Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Leupold Ultralight riflescopes have about 17 percent less weight than their full-size counterparts, yet retain all the features, lens coatings, and systems you want, so they�re a great choice for lightening the load on your favorite rifle. They�re also every bit as rugged, absolutely waterproof, dependably accurate, and of course, they�re all guaranteed for life. Lockable Fast-Focus eyepiece. Tactile Power Indicator. MultiCoat-4 lens System. 1/4MOA Adjustment increments. It's mid-range magnification levels and its compact size make VX - II 3-9x33mm Ultralight Rifle Scope from Leupold extremely adaptable to a wide range of shooting conditions and game. This is an ideal scope to mount on the lightweight rifles that are becoming increasingly popular.

Leupold VX-II 3-9x33mm Ultralight Rifle Scope Product Info

Leupold 58510 - Silver Finish, Duplex Reticle

Specifications for Leupold VX II 3-9 x 33 Ultralight Rifle-Scope:

Actual Magnification: 3.2(3x) 8.6(9x)

Length (in): 10.96

Eyepiece Length (in): 2.86

Objective Length (in): 2.60

Objective Diameter (in): 1.5

Eyepiece Diameter (in): 1.36

Tube Diameter: 1.0in

Weight: 8.8 oz. / 249 grams

Eye Relief (in): 4.0(3x) 3.0(9)