So ive been trying to find some good cases not just for guns but Im into rc car,s heli,s planes boats paintball you name its probly that damn adhd ive got hehe but never the less after cleaning up my shop and storage rooms Ive got stuff thats scattered every where and im in the process of buying a house and would like to get some cases for some of this stuff that is kind of expensive and can get damaged usualy with my rc stuff I use one box or something and take what im gona take with that to go play but I would like to just start getting some good storage cases that I can cut the foam and have its own place but some of these pelican cases that ive been looking at would be getting kinda costly quick is there any outher company out there that makes some good cases at some decent prices ive tryed to look but all I keep coming up with is lugage crap any help would be nice thanks

I'm always keeping an eye on Craigslist for those "anvil" type cases. While they are not waterproof they are so durable that even ones that have been well used are still solid as a rock. You can also find then on websites that sell state surplus.

Anvil

Edited by DogMan

I'm still searching for the link I had, but places like Cases4less.com and stuff come to mind. Once in a while you can find screaming deals on ebay, esp if you don't care about the foam. But be warned, if you buy used and want to buy the foam later, the foam itself is sometimes more than just buying a new case. Foam America seems to have good prices on replacement foam. Sometimes the ebay deals are good on new stuff, you just have to weigh wether your time and patience is worth the wait.

Thanks for the info yeah I have a place i can get some foam for cheap or free hehe I found some old shipping cases like trade show cases super cheap only bad thing damn shipping is 50 bucks for em so kinda defeats the purpose :/

You may try Colemans surplus... They have milsurp avionics cases, aluminum or plastic for around $20 each. I'm headed back to work right now, so I can't search for the link, but they are in Millersburg,PA if that will help.

They're waterproof and have foam in them that can be cut to shape/size. Beats paying for the Pelican!

Well found some nice used milsurp cases in assorted sizes less than 30 bucks a pop go to order some and get an email back that they are sold out looks itentical to pelican and storm cases only took me like 2 hours of sifting threw lugage sites to find some and I did check out thouse outher suguested sites colemans has some nice ones a few I liked sold out also :ded:

I have the Coleman's website now... But if you're really interested and you're a member I see alot on the board I'll consider picking it up in person and shipping it to you (paypal would be fine).

Here's the site:

http://store.colemans.com/cart/aviators-kit-boxcontainer-heavy-duty-plastic-p-261.html

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

So ive been trying to find some good cases not just for guns but Im into rc car,s heli,s planes boats paintball you name its probly that damn adhd ive got hehe but never the less after cleaning up my shop and storage rooms Ive got stuff thats scattered every where and im in the process of buying a house and would like to get some cases for some of this stuff that is kind of expensive and can get damaged usualy with my rc stuff I use one box or something and take what im gona take with that to go play but I would like to just start getting some good storage cases that I can cut the foam and have its own place but some of these pelican cases that ive been looking at would be getting kinda costly quick is there any outher company out there that makes some good cases at some decent prices ive tryed to look but all I keep coming up with is lugage crap any help would be nice thanks

In Russia, sentence runs on you! :P;)

In Russia, sentence runs on you! :P;)

LOL yeah I failed english alot not my strong subject in school