This section is reserved for testimonials and positive feedback from owners of Lone Star Arms performance tuned custom S12 Kalashnikov shotguns. For questions and inquiries regarding Lone Star Arms shotguns, please contact us directly on the forum via PM, by telephone at 505-263-8822, or email us at "lonestararms@yahoo.com".

post-18546-059300300 1276713904_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple of posts from other threads to get rolling with this section:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=51594

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=50747

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=50890

Many thanks to my great friends and clients here!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike does great work and more importantly is a great guy, he really helped me get my project going in the right direction. I plan on having him do an SBS for me if he is interested. Your S12 is really pitching out the hulls now, nothing puts a smile on your face like a good running Saiga.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Email received from Jaycee, Dinetah - Northern New Mexico June 02, 2010

Re: Lone Star Arms Tactical Build purchased May 29, 2010

"awesome, seriously.

as soon as i get un busy im going to post a tread or two on some sites about how satisfied i am with my lonestar saiga.

i took some pics of the gun and ammo before i shot it the first time, i WISH i took my cam.

i put 150 rounds through it without one FTE, FTF.

after the second magazine i felt....."lucky" after reading so many horror stories on the web about the guns jamming.

the gun shot as fast as i wanted and when you dump 12 rounds that fast, easily less than 2 seconds, it feels like you only shot 6 rounds.

im going to start a youtube account as soon as i can to recommend the lonestar saiga and show the flawless operation.

thanks for being a genius and delivering exactly what you promised.

Jaycee"

Thanks Jaycee. Your email made my day! :up:

Mike

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my Saiga Combat Shotgun this week from Lone Star Arms in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Put around 200 rounds of assorted loads through it, to include 50 rounds of 00 Buck and 10 slugs. FLAWLESS !! . No FTL/FTF/FTE issues whatsoever. Ther adjustable gas system allows for simple dial-in of rounds used. This shotgun is FAST. Typical expected reliability from an AK type action, but this one is smooth as glass. Bolt/carrier assembly has been worked and polished way past acceptible function into precision. I do a fair amount of tactical training, am an Army veteran,and work in an armed profession; this shotgun fits the bill for defensive work. The collapsible M4 type stock gives you a real tight close cheek weld and control for CQB type actions, and recoil in lighter loads is almost un-noticed. I opted to test this weapon without any form of optics. My opinion is that the iron sights are just fine for close range buckshot work. Slugs found their mark as well out of the smoothbore indicating that the rifle type sights are mounted properly.

Anyone looking for a durable, highly reliable combat shotgun needs to look no further than Lone Star Arms for their Saiga-12. I would rank this weapon in the top class for its POU. Far higher capacity than a pump gun, far more reliable than many tube mag auto shotguns (read rem 1100), and just as fast on the trigger as a benelli super 90. I think this shotgun would equally serve the soldier, SWAT operator, or 3-gun match competitor (unless you consider the unfair advantage).

post-18546-024544600 1276807921_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I own four performance tuned E.B.S. Saiga 12 shotguns. They shoot all the cheap and expensive ammos flawlessly. Every drum and mag made that I have run across performs perfectly with this performance tuned shotgun. The bottom line is that you get what you pay for, when you deal with Lone Star Arms. Worth every penny. :super:

post-18546-068453200 1276809655_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Email from Joe in NY:

mike just a quick email. yesterday i went to a 3 gun tactical shoot in pa. not a bad turn out. about 50 people. they wanted us to bring 180 rds rifle. 50 rds shot gun. 50 rds pistol. well i fired 25 rds rifle. 25 pistol 20 rds shot gun. smoked them. the saiga ran like no other there. the only thing that came even remotely close was a browning gold that a gentleman had modded. everyone was extremely impressed by the saiga. and there where many people in awe by its fire power....i as well my ar10 performed as well but the saiga stole the show. thank you for your awesome job. i would be surprised if you do not get some business from this. thank you again..joe

• 1 month later...

There's a lot of info on here of how Mike turned my FTE/FTF S12 into a shell dumping beast. I couldn't be happier with the turnout especially now that I can shoot fed. bulk without even taking the gas knob off of 1. My buddy shot my Lonestar S12... His S12 is now heading out to Mike.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I got to shoot mine today! After 300 rounds I knew where my money went. I'm happy with the results. Everything about these builds is true. I love the polished pieces. I've gotten so many compliments at the range. I only have 2 additional 5 round promags right now which functioned flawlessly. ( I don't know why a lot of folks here don't like them) I'm so glad I decided to go with Mike on this one. He is a Saiga wizard! No regrets. Thanks Mike!

• Like 2

I recently had lone star arms custom build another S12, in which mike simple went over the top with both design and quality work.Mike utilized a Tromix monster brake,which is the absolute bomb reducing recoil by 40 percent at least and also tighten up the shot pattern.My hat is off to my good friend Mike Rogers for the flawless build and Tony Rumore for the monster brake.Maybe when Mike reads this he will be kind enough to post pics. of the Socom build. thanks again for the magnificent build and also the hospitality!!! TGUNN STRENGTH AND HONOR :killer:

post-18546-063381700 1286235044_thumb.jpg post-18546-086269100 1286235117_thumb.jpg

Moderators response: My pleasure Tom. Thank you! I had a blast building this gun, and even more fun watching you shoot it!

Mike

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent customer service from Mike!!!

I sent my Lone Star Arms S-12 out to be cerakoted in a digital camo pattern (yes, I know, I have a thing for digital camo). The guy who did the camo work did a great job with the coating, but not such a great job with the reassembly. I asked Mike if he would inspect the reassembly job and correct any errors done by the cerokote guy.

Mike readily agreed to check out the gun, he fixed a few minor reassembly problems and rapidly shipped the shotgun back to me.

Awesome customer service.

Thanks, Mike.

WJ

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I dont post often but I had to give a big thumbs up to Mike at LoneStar. I placed an order for a converted and revamped 12 from LoneStar and the service was outstanding from order placement to product delivery. I was kept in the loop from start to finish. Mike even delivered the weapon ahead of schedule to accomodate a change in my work schedule.

The weapon itself is beautiful and all its form follows function. LoneStar Arms weapons arent cheap, you can get serviceable cheaper converted 12's .... LoneStar seems to go a couple of steps beyond serviceable. I ordered the basic model with a few extras like Krebs sights and a folding recoil absorbing stock. I took it out to the range and this weapon performed flawlessly "right outta the box" with walmart/remington bulk buy #8 target load, slugs, full/reduced 00 buck. All in all I felt I got my money's worth from service to hardware. This is one of the very few weapons that I know I will never sell or trade.

Big Thanks to Mike at LoneStar Arms.

PS: Mike.. once I take this beast out to the range at work.. be ready for a few more orders :killer::super:

Edited by signcutter
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

lonestararms008.jpg

i just got her this saturday...and she is absolutely breath-taking....mike is just awesome.....i really can't put in words what he has done for me.....he went up and beyond the call of duty to help me out in my situation...

my original build was the intimidator low-recoil.....this time he cut the barrel down added the tromix monster brake,...added night sights,...sling swivels....re-installed my tromix charging handle....re-tuned my gun....and re-polish and even jeweled my bolt-carrier..and re-finish my gun....and went over entire gun several times...

mike has superior skills and knowledge of the saiga 12... his services are in a league of their own....he always keep me in the loop about how things on how they were going....and was always willing to answer any questions that i might have....

bottom line......no matter if you want a saiga-12...just to shoot on the weekends...or to shoot any kind of multi-gun competitions...or if you are in the law-enforcement field....mike will not only build you a thrill of a life time...but he will customize it how you want it ...and he has a line of guns that are just simply amazing .....

his builds are super-reliable..durable..super-performance machines that not only are beautiful looking but will handle any extreme situation that may arise....even if you already have a saiga-12...he will take care of all your needs.....i would not hesitate give him a call.....

i greatly appreciate you and your skills ....and all the efforts and thoughts you put into my really beautiful gun.....thank-you for everything...

i love my gun.....lou

lonestararms005.jpg

lonestararms009.jpg

Edited by WaffenSchmied
  • Like 1

post-18546-0-53048900-1300560345_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-67439800-1300560372_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-90015000-1300560398_thumb.jpg

I would like to let all of you Saiga 12 fans out there know that the gun that Mike at “LONE STAR ARMS” built for me is about the most awesome weapon I have ever owned. Mike was recommended to me by friends that had heard of this Gun genius in New Mexico, so I had to follow up on that.

What I found was an unbelievable gunsmith that just happens to build the most awesome Saiga 12 shotgun that a person could be lucky enough to own.

Mike is a laid back, tell it like it is sort of a guy which I really liked, -- a real nice guy who is easy to talk to and by the way, -- builds an incredible gun. I received my gun just recently and went to my local outdoor range here in Garland, TX and put 350 rounds of all different types of ammo from high brass expensive home defense rounds to the cheapest bulk #6 shot stuff ($5.00 A BOX) FROM Wal-Mart.

The weapon cycled every bit of it without one malfunction of any kind. ----- AMAZING !!!!!!!

To add a sub note to this post on a personal level, -- I have been involved with the building and driving some of the meanest cars in Texas for over thirty years (ever notice how guys that love nice cars, love nice guns, hmmm) My point is that when it comes to cars, -- rule #1 is, --- use the best parts money can buy. Never, never, ever, short change your hot rod.

It’s a no brainer that this same rule should apply when buying a high-end weapon.

If you buy a gun from “LONE STAR ARMS” ----- you have just followed rule #1.

The gun was an absolute hit at the range and everybody there was in complete awe at not only the performance of the gun, -- but it’s wicked tactical look.

I have just decided to have Mike build me another Saiga with a little different look

But just as mean, -- after all, every guy should own at least two of these bad boys, - right?

Attached some PICS of Mike’s gorgeous piece sitting another gorgeous piece.

Have fun ya’ll and stay safe,

Nitro Joe - Dallas, TX

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

From Jay P. via email

"Mike,

Thank you so much for the Saiga 12 Intimidator you built for me. I continually compete in 3-gun shoots where many guys come out to the event with their stock Saigas, and they all jam on them. When I step up to the line with mine, the RO's begin to tell me about all the failures they have seen that day, I just tell them to sit back and watch this one. I have never once had a failure. Your custom Saiga is definitely more expensive, but as in all things in life, you get what you pay for, and yours is worth every penny.

Thanks again for the continued after purchase support and advice. I couldn't recommend your work more.

Jay P.

McKinney, Texas"

Section updated 5/21/2011

• 1 month later...

I went to Mike at Lone Star Arms for my 2nd Saiga-12, and after handling my LSA S12 at the range, I know that if I intend to get another S12, it will be from Lone Star Arms.

Holding my DIY S12 in one hand and holding my LSAS12 in the other was like holding a bottle of Burnett's in one hand and a bottle of Remy Martin XO in the other. Goodness gracious the Remy Martin is so much more enjoyable. Pop the dust cover off a LSAS12 and you'll understand. The carrier and bolt are mirror polished and even the carrier rails in the receiver are mirror polished. That is some serious artisan work.

I own the "Sledgehammer" model. It's the most enjoyable weapon I've ever fired, hands down. It's balanced (the hammer stock and monster brake work pretty damn well together :)), it's FAST, it's smooth, it screams elegance and then at the same time it's an absolute hellbeast of a firearm. If you want to get the top of the line, cream of the crop stuff, don't hesitate. Call up Mike, he's an awesome guy on top of an awesome guy to do business with - I believe there is a difference, and his character shows in the details of his work.

Here are some pics :D

Lone_Star_Arms_Sledge_Hammer_3_4_Promag_Drum_-_LSA_Gallery.116161552_large.jpg

Lone_Star_Arms_Sledge_Hammer_-_LSA_Gallery.116161232_large.jpg

Lone_Star_Arms_Sledge_Hammer_20_Rd_Drum_-_LSA_Gallery.116161504_large.jpg

I thank Mike for everything he's done, all the emails he has replied to and his patience and kindness on all matters relevant to this build. Worth every dime :)

Edited by Bullensmash
  • Like 1

Mike: AT LAST!!!, I found two boxes of Federal Game-Shok today and ran them through the Saiga. Excellent results, worked perfectly, that girl is wicked. I love it, one of my neighbors heard me shooting and came over to my range, he want's my Saiga. I will try some low brass stuff and see how it works but I'm sure it will be fine. My thanks for a beautiful, and more important, a beautifully functioning shotgun, I couldn't be happier. The final product is worth every penny and then some. I was able to run two boxes through with no pain in my screwed up shoulder, thanks to your recoil reduction program Anyone purchasing a Saiga-12 should simply box it up and send it to you so you can work your magic. Thanks again for a great product. Ron Amos, Indian Springs, MD.

post-18546-0-48106200-1308599547_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-27939600-1308599592_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have owned more than a couple Saiga-12s in my time on this forum,but this gun is by far the most wicked creation I have ever owned. My friends marvel at this beast! Not only does it look amazing,it flat out runs.

I never planned on doing another S-12,until the Chaos titan came out. The wheels started turning,and then I see the Tromix monster brake....a thing of beauty in design and function. (thank you Mr. Rumore)

I had somebody chop the barrel to 13 1/2,and weld it up for me. The first trip to the range was a complete disaster. This gun would not even stove pipe any ammo on any setting. I talked to Mike Rogers about it,and off to New Mexico she went.

I have never seen this level of communication,customer service,attention to detail,and integrity in a Company before. You know exactly what is going on with your gun every step of the way.

Mike Rogers will not ship your gun back unless it runs flawlessly. Hes a madman! Always tweaking and fixing. Find someone else that does that. The man understands physics...period. I learned a ton from Mike,and I am very grateful. Hes an amazing guy,and his attention to detail is unmatched in the business.

Dealing with Lone Star Arms is a real pleasure.

Here are a few videos of my gun,with more video and pics to come. Remember, this gun WAS a single shot Saiga, and wouldn't cycle anything before Mike completely worked it over. Im the guy with hair. ;)

• Like 1

"Hello Michael,

Almost 1000 rounds have been shot through my Lonestar Arms Saiga-12 after having the gun less than a month. I pretty much couldn't wait to see what it would do so I shot the thing as much as I could right after I got it. I've got to say the gun you made for me is shooting like a champ! In addition to slugs and buckshot it is cycling the cheap 1 1/8 oz Federal ammo without a hiccup on the #1 gas setting on my gun. It also devoured a case of 1 oz shot and various other cheap ammo without an issue on the #2 setting as well.

Other Saiga builders I spoke with before deciding to go with Lonestar Arms said that they can't get a gun to cycle right with a recoil system like the one you installed in mine. However just like you promised, I have had no issues with this system whatsoever! Better still, I put the gun in the hands of my 5'1, 110 lb, beginner shooter little lady and she loved it! She said it kicked a little less a 20 gauge she fired just two minutes before shooting the Saiga. How's that for an impressive result! The recoil system and the work you did to make it run right are what has really impressed the 10 or so people I've let shoot the gun. All of them were very pleased with their shoulder not feeling any pain. A guy I work with that grew up with guns on his family's ranch even had to be shown my ammo before believing he just shot a 12 gauge due to the low amount of recoil that reaches the shooter's shoulder.

At the local gun show last month a few merchants who were selling Saigas commented on how impressive the work is that you had done to it is and how they've "never seen one anywhere near that nice."

I also want to thank you for your outstanding level of customer service you've provided me before and after I bought my gun from you. It's quite obvious that you take pride in your work and value your customers enormously. You helped me configure the gun to suit my list of requirements with patience and experience about what works and what doesn't. Every question I've asked on the phone or email was given a very knowledgeable and honest no BS response in a very timely manner. I work with people and am in customer service and sales and I know good customer service when I see it!

So, let me say a big THANK YOU!

Very Happy and Very Heavily Armed,

Robert T.

Austin Texas"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Lonestar Arms is one of the best companies I have ever done business with, in any industry. The customer service and professionalism is second to none. Mike was a pleasure to deal with. Always communicated with me, returned phone calls and emails promptly and never had me guessing to what was happening with my purchase. Mike is definitely a Class Act.

I received my S12 back from Lonestar Arms a week ago and I've had this grin on my face ever since. I sent it in because I was having cycling problems with it (FTF's / FTE's). Now this thing just chews up everything you feed it. Mike unleashed my S12 to it's maximum potential. Amazing! Over 500 rounds through it, not one problem. Just Pure Adrenaline!

The quality and craftsmanship is incredible. Mike definitely shows his passion for the Saiga 12. My weapon came back to me Flawless and just straight up Kick Ass! I couldn't be more happy.

Thank You Mike, You build a Badass Weapon!

post-20819-0-18972000-1316758874_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

“I first want to say that Michael Rogers at LSA is the professionals, professional. After 25 years of active duty, I can say from experience that my SBS is one of the finest weapons I have ever fired. I’m still waiting for my paperwork to be approved but I was lucky enough to fire my weapon over the weekend. My S-12 is a piece of art, top notch bar-none. I would most highly recommend LSA to anyone that wanted true quality and service. When I called the FFL that is holding my weapon, all he could say was: “How much did you pay for this gun? It is the most intimidating shotgun I have ever seen. I WANT ONE!” I told him it wasn’t about the cost, it’s the reliability.

Michael, as I stated on the phone, the comments about you and LSA on the web are grossly understated, there aren’t any words to convey the level of customer service you provide.

I’ve e mailed you with questions on week ends and after hours and you always answer right away. I own a small company here in Colorado and companies like yours are what makes America great and why those of us that have served on active duty feel honored to have done so.

You’re attention to detail is exactly what a military professional is looking for. If anyone is looking for a “Truly Custom” weapon, they only have to look to LSA…”

post-39338-0-45654300-1326846194_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just fired my Lone Star Arms Saiga 7.62x.39 rifle it is completely awesome! 1" groups at 100 yards and probably better with a proper rest. The rifle is a thing of beauty, cycles flawlessly, and has virtually no recoil with the AK74 muzzle break. It is a perfect match for my Lone Star Saiga-12 two weapons I would trust with my life and the lives of my family! And don't laugh but both are California compliant! Thank you again Mike you are a Master!

post-18546-0-36708900-1330730718_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-95893000-1330730749_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sunday was the first day of the year shooting my Lone Star Arms masterpiece! This gun just gets better and better!!! Mike told me there would be a break in period ,since I basically have an SBS with a monster brake permanately attached. Last year the cleanings of the gas system where more frequent ,because of the fresh gas ports. I will tell you that gas ports only scratch the surface of what Mike did to this gun. Truely a man of integrity and talent unmatched in the field.

Yesterday was non-stop lead raining down in Arlington Wa. Drum after drum after drum! It ate federal bulk pack all day long! I must remind you that there was not a shotgun shell on the planet powerful enough to eject a shell out of this gun when I got it back from a different builder.

Mike Rogers brought this gun back from the dead!

Heres my friend Jeanots little brother showing just how smooth and fast a Lone Star Arms build runs. Im telling you the gun really ages like fine wine.

She ran like this all day.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

ok ive been doing a lot of thought on how to present this. first off ive always been a DIYer. i did the basic conversion to my s12, my father in laws s12, and a few other saigas of varying calibers. im no stranger to the ins and outs of the s12.

but when mike from lonestar arms offered to do a rebuild i nearly choked.

to put it short, i made my s12 work. mike made it work better.

it started with a little mishap to the barrel. it required shortening the barrel. after i shortened it i gave mike a call to see about getting it retreaded. he said no problem bring it by. when i dropped it off mike gave it a once over and asked me a question that would send my s12 on its journey to greatness.

"how would you feel if i did some work on it?"

well needless to say i jumped at the offer.

initially it was going to be a basic custom job.

the next day i get a call from mike. he explained to me that the problem with the barrel went a little farther than we first thought and required further shortening. mike explained that they had to take the barrel back to 13 1/2" inches and that to make up the length a tromix monster brake was going to be permanently attached. he also went on to say they where going to go ahead and do some other work as well.

so fast forward a little and im told the gun is ready, and we schedule a range day. i drive out to the shop with my brother in law. at this point im more excited than a fat kid at a donut shop. so we get inside and he pulls out my s12 from the case. its beautiful! it has a fully adjustable magpull stock. krebs sights and of course the monster brake.

it doesnt even look like the one i brought in. ok it looks good, but with that short barrel how is it going to cycle? in a word? perfectly! i was proud of the fact that my s12 could cycle all the crap ammo out there. so i brought out a few boxes of Winchester universal out with us.

ok range time. i load up a promag 10 rounder with Winchester universal. first thing i notice is how nice the new sights are. it has a ghost ring for the back which lines up the front ring and post in a perfect circle in circle. very easy sight alignment. the stock also feels nice and snug and it fits different arm lengths easily. OK so lets see how it cycles. line up the sights, squeeze the trigger. BAM. BAM. BAM! flawless! emptied the mag without a hiccup. OK lets try a drum. load up the drum with the universal. as fast as i could pull the trigger the s12 would cycle. at no point did i feel like i was out running the trigger. the brake did an excellent job of keeping the recoil and muzzle climb down, so follow up shots where a snap. even when i switched to some magnum buck shot and slugs recoil was minimal and follow up shots where quick and easy.

the internals have been completely re profiled and polished so loading on a closed bolt was a breeze. also the gas system has had work done by mike.

its is louder now LOL mainly because of the barrel length and the brake.

it also burns through ammo at an alarming rate!

ive never been more satisfied with firearm. this thing is solid compact and just keeps on going no matter what i throw in in it.

lonestar arms does fantastic work! I challenge anyone to find better.

i plan to do some follow up videos with the drums and win universal when the weather gets nicer.

post-18546-0-13066200-1333477284_thumb.jpg

post-18546-0-54353300-1333477309_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

File:

LSA Experience Feedback - 043012(1).pdf

Text:

Dear SAIGA 12 Owners and Community,

When describing my experience in dealing with Lone Star Arms (LSA), two words come to mind “Perfect Ten”. Every step from the beginning to delivery and continuation of support has been among, if not, the best experience I’ve had so far with a firearms dealer/gunsmith services. Here are a few reasons:

Initial Purchase of Services

Since the first phone call, Mike at LSA had the patience to explain in detail what could they do to upgrade and solve all performance issues with my SAIGA 12. He diligently answered all my “amateur questions” with respect and demonstrated thorough understanding of the engineering behind the SAIGA 12’s design. Mike at LSA, took all my requirements into consideration and developed a package specifically suited for my needs. A detailed quote was generated on the first phone call, followed then by an e-mail with all purchase details all in the same day.

Delivery

My converted and upgraded SAIGA 12 was returned to my doorstep ahead of schedule, three weeks ahead of the agreed date to be exact. I received status e-mails when inquired within the same day. The firearm was carefully packaged (with plenty of packing material) in a discrete box, and a tracking number was provided the same day of shipment.

Workmanship

All machining work performed on my SAIGA 12 was top notch, no scratches, all burrs and sharp edges were removed, no loose fasteners, all polished surfaces were flawlessly brought to mirror finish, no grease marks or finger prints. The attention to detail was impeccable; after all work was performed, the shotgun still retained its Russian manufacture’s look with an added tactical feel.

Performance

Straight out of the box, the shotgun performed flawlessly, all 425 rounds used for prove/brake-in cycled one after the other with zero issues. This firearm’s performance is now ahead of any other shotgun I’ve ever witnessed. All performance enhancing components and machining added to the system have made an incredible difference from cycling to recoil, it’s hard to believe it’s the same firearm I’ve purchased.

Customer Service

All phone calls were answered by live polite personnel, no annoying automated phone systems. Phone calls after business hours were returned the next day. All questions were carefully addressed before, during and after services were rendered. Customer service is still an on-going relationship; LSA treats its customers like family, no question is too random or clumsy to be answered.

Conclusion

LSA is hands down ahead of their competition in all aspects, Performance, Quality and Customer Service. Every dime invested on the firearm resulted in the delivery of a solid system that not only performs but also shows like a work of art.

All details mentioned above have been big issues with other dealers/gunsmiths in my past experiences, and LSA has clearly demonstrated how a real effective business model should be led.

Hats off to Mike and the Lone Star Arms Team!

Regards,

Chris G.

Tucson,AZ