By email July 07, 2012:

Mike,

Wow!!!! I took the Saiga 12 LSA built for me to the range yesterday and due to the hot weather we went to an indoor range in Spring, Texas.

The weapon's performance was impeccable and handled the slugs with excellence. The light/laser unit works well an only slight adjustments

to the laser were required.

The range was nearly full and everyone stopped shooting and came over to see "what is he shooting?" The Range Master commented, "that is one gnarly beast of a weapon!" The weapon is amazing and has become my favorite gun to shoot.

I also would like to comment about the professional and high quality service that I received at Lone Star Arms. From the first phone call and throughout the entire build and delivery process the LSA staff and Michael Rogers demonstrated an amazing level of customer focus. I highly recommend Lone Star Arms and will continue to be a very satisfied customer and look forward to doing business with them again soon.

Stuart S. The Woodlands, Texas

Mike - feel free to use me as a customer reference anytime. Thanks to you and the fine gunsmiths at LSA for my Saiga 12 build. It is awesome!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

By email, July 15, 2012

"Mike, it has been a few months since you sent me the Saiga 12 and I finally made the time to break it in. I ran 500 slugs and 150 rounds of 00 buck shot. I have never enjoyed shooting any of my firearms as much as that shotgun. With the recoil reduction I did not even bruise!!!!!!!! I never thought that would be possible with a 12 gauge. I took several firearms for the 6 hour range day I had planned but shot the Saiga 12 for over 4 hours. There were several very curious shooters that would walk over to see what was making all the noise. They all commented on the quality of your work and showed me the mods on their AK's and AR's and the Saiga was far better.

My buddy had just bought a Benelli 12 gauge, not sure of the model, but he said it was one of their faster models. Not only did it kick like a mule it ran nearly half the speed as mine. When it got hot it was done, too many malfunctions. I ran mine way hotter than you would recommend but it never malfunctioned.

I just wanted to say thanks, I was skeptical of spending the extra money on your modifications over some of the other companies out there but I am 100% satisfied.

Thanks again!"

Doug, OH

• 1 month later...

Mike,

OUTSTANDING job! My LSA Saiga 12 Sledgehammer is over the top! Both beauty and function. I have shot almost 700 rounds through it and it ate everything i fed it! I just recently started shooting bird shot and it fired great on gas setting #1. It was firing so fast that when I let my friend shoot it, he asked how to set it to "automatic". It ran fast and smooth and the low recoil is awesome considering it's a 12 gauge. You did a awesome job, and i appreciate your great customer service and you being patient with all my questions and lack of knowedge with the Saiga 12. This is by far my favorite firearm to shoot.

Anyone looking to get a Saiga 12, Mike Rogers is the man you want customizing your S12. You will be 100+% satified and it is worth every penny. I recommend Lone Star Arms to everyone that is looking for a master piece of a firearm!

Thank you for an AWESOME Saiga 12!!!

Josh

post-18546-0-75612600-1347822776_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to offer a big chunk of Thanks to Mike at Lone Star Arms on my 1000th post for his continued support of not only this forum and it's members, but also to the military and law enforcement community. After about a year or so of talking/emailing back and forth with Mike, we have agreed on the perfect S-12 build for my duty assignments and it's intended uses. The gun is now boxed up and awaiting shipment to him for what I'm sure will feel like an eternity of waiting on my end. Thanks again Mike and I look forward to posting some pics and videos when I can put my hands on it.

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

Hey buddy it was good talking to you this evening,

I guess I should become more computer capable so I can fit into this crippled ass society! So just bear with me. The Vepr 12 in the video you put up is operating really nice looks like to me. I had to laugh a little about where you were shooting. I believe i recognized the place.

I am going to try to post pics of 5 of the 6 guns you have built for me over the years. My son Chip has my LSA Sport-Tac with the Chaos rail with him in Casper Wyoming. Maybe you can put that gun up on your site also.

I will include the mags and drums in my gallery pics... I am sure i will have to get some tips from you on how to get most of my weapons posted so everyone may view them. Tell everyone at L.S.A. hello for me!

Tom
Weatherford, TX

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

By email, today:

Michael Rogers February 6, 2013

Lone Star Arms
2501 Baylor SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

I wanted to inform you that the Central City Police Department has adopted the Lone Star Arms Saiga 12 Shotgun as the official patrol shotgun for our agency. I wanted to personally thank both you and your staff for your hospitality for having us at your shop. I also want to thank everyone for their great customer service and tremendous attention to detail. I don’t know if most of your customers are aware of your jeweler’s background, but that attention to detail and precision has transitioned over to your gunsmithing. LSA’s customer service is second to none and you and your staff bent over backwards to ensure that our builds went as planned. After having put over a thousand rounds of varying types through these guns, I am amazed at how easy to they are to shoot and talk about fast. If I were a 3 gun shooter, this is the gun to have. This would also make a great home defense weapon because of the reduced recoil. My officers are again using the shotguns as their secondary weapon, even though an AR is available as well. The fact that we can put so much lead down range in so little time and with accuracy is impressive. I never imagined that I would be able double tap head shots at 50 yards with a shotgun. The best benefit we have seen is in the cost of training. In today’s world, finding rifle ammo is not only costly, but can take months to come in. With the Saiga, shotgun ammo is always readily available and at a fraction of the cost, saving us huge money in our ammo budget. Again, I just wanted to thank you for putting out such a quality weapon system together and look forward in doing business with you for years to come.

Respectfully,

Terry Krelle

Chief of Police

post-18546-0-73426300-1360195280_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-35628000-1360195308_thumb.jpg

post-18546-0-06909300-1360195343_thumb.jpg post-18546-0-81159300-1360195376_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Just received the pictures that Mike sent me of my new gun that he just finished building for me. After many phone calls and emails back and forth, we finally settled on the setup shown below. I can't wait for the paperwork to get back and have this little beauty in my hands, as this will replace the 11" M4 as my primary entry gun. I plan on doing a full review when I can run it through the paces. Mike, thanks again for everything that you have done for this forum and all that you do for the military and police organizations in this great country.

post-16990-0-63659900-1360292049_thumb.jpg

Edited by GeorgiaPD
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

By email today, February 21, 2013:

"Mike,
I just got back from checking out the SBS that just came in. WOW! That
thing is absolutely amazing! I knew it was going to look good, but not
THAT good. I’m almost at a loss for words - it was that awesome. Highest
level of detail I have ever seen. The custom Serbian sterling silver cross that you
handmade and fixed to the receiver, wow! You Sir have some serious
skill. I could not have envisioned a better Serbian emblem then the one that
is on there. I would have paid twice as much for that emblem if it
looked half as good! Truly amazing! I should have recorded it, because
business at the gun shop stopped when I pulled that shotgun out the
box! I’m going to have them display the gun as it sits for the next
6months. I figure that would get you at least a few customers. That is
the least I can do to thank you for your great work.

I hope to do business with you again in the future.

Thanks, Voya"
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike,

First of all, I want to THANK YOU for customer service I have never experienced before. From the first time I contacted you (before I was a paying customer) through today, you have been nothing but professional. The response time to questions or concerns to simply asking your opinion on build components is impeccable. In addition, the entire process from start to completion was easy. You and your staff were able to meet the estimated build time in such a volatile market. In fact I am not sure of a worse time to be in the firearms industry where customers are relying on reasonable turnaround.

The day I received my Saiga back and first unpacked it, I was blown away by the obvious attention to detail from stock to break. Nothing was left untouched. In fact it was hard to tell where your modifications were done. I took it to a local store which the owners have a few converted Saiga 12's and their jaw dropped when I uncased my LSA Saiga. They were ready to close shop and hit the range.

Range Day finally came this Sunday. I took my father along as he was equally excited to shoot it. Once confirming the gas setting, I spent the first couple of magazines squeezing them off with such pleasure. The hardest part was allowing the gun to cool down before putting it through its paces! Once "break in" was done, I spent the next 3 hours with a smile on my face as this thing ATE EVERYTHING! Despite my error in purchasing too light of load for the first range day, it STILL ate everything.

Needless to say I am one extremely satisfied owner. Patrons were stopping at the range to see what in the world I was shooting. Thank you Mike for building such a fine firearm. When people ask what it is, I always start with "Lone Star Arms". I believe its only fair because simply labeling this a Saiga 12 would be incorrect. I plan to own another one in the future and rest assured I will contact you for your services again.

Scott S.

null_zps6b97af9b.jpg

null_zps3730c259.jpg

null_zps3cfb32f6.jpg

null_zps47c1fea5.jpg

null_zps6b358a59.jpg

Edited by scotheocelot
  • Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Mike,

This has been a long time coming. When you built my S12 at the beginning of the year I had high hopes for sure, and they grew even higher after reading some of the testimonials, but when I received my Saiga you took it to a whole other level.

It has become the envy of all my buddies when we go out and shoot, everybody wants a turn! Even the folks I don't know within earshot! The second I pull it out of the case it gets some weird looks, and when after I dump the first mag or drum everybody at the range stops.

I've had people taking pictures with it, begging for the chance to shoot it. It just puts that grin on my face knowing I have one mean machine built by you!

I appreciate your hard work. The devil is in the details and you've missed none. There is nothing like look on peoples faces when they talk about how "unrealiable" a Saiga is. Well they've never put a hand on mine. You truly do amazing work and anybody interested obtaining one better have your number on speed-dial!

Once again Mike, you deserve a huge THANK YOU! But that will not be enough.

Regards,

Alex.

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mike. He knows his stuff, and has impressed me. He spend countless hours working on my V12. He was not about to give up till he had that thing working correctly. I might be wrong, but I believe he knows more about Saigas, and Vepr shotguns than any one on the planet! I learned a lot just listening to him.

• Like 1