O.K, I am usually running some kind of weekend special. Not this weekend. This time just for fun I am saying guess my number. My son and I play this all the time in the mornings.

Here are the rules:

1) I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1000.

2) You are only allowed to guess 1 time per day (Fri March 12, Sat March 13, & Sunday March 14)

3) The person who gets closest wins 20.00 to be announced on the following day. (1 coupon per day to be given)

3) If you Guess the number you will win a $50.00 coupon for our store!! I will then change the number and restart the competition for the next day. If the number is not guessed I will leave it till it is.

4) The first Person to guess the number will win the $50.00 (Only 1 coupon to be given per day)

5) The coupon must be redeemed by shopping online at our store at www.peachstateguns.com

6) Lastly, I will hide the number on my website so that I can prove I didn't change it. You are able to look for it if you would like as well....If you find it and become the winner I will replace it in another spot and start again.

7) If you don't feel like looking, just guess a number anyway...

Clear as mudd?

Good Luck and have Fun,

Jeremy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked on your link to give you another unsolicited plug. Now I can't do it because everyone will think I'm just sucking up looking for $50.

I was GOING to say that I ordered some more stuff from Peach State Guns and as usual the product the price and the customer service ROCKS.

But now I'm not going to say it because I don't want to be accused of sucking up. Sorry. Maybe next time. LOL

DaveM with 327 was the closest. He wins a 20.00 coupon! The number was 334 and the messeage on the website was hidding in the fuzz suppressor item. DaveM, I will pm you a coupon code. It is now 8:10 am and I will start the Saturday game. If you guessed up to this point then you can guess again. It is not running from 12:00am to 12:00am but till I can check it in the mornings so around 8:00???

Let the Game Restart Now after this post....

Thanks,

Jeremy