• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaveM with 327 was the closest. He wins a 20.00 coupon! The number was 334 and the messeage on the website was hidding in the fuzz suppressor item. DaveM, I will pm you a coupon code. It is now 8:10 am and I will start the Saturday game. If you guessed up to this point then you can guess again. It is not running from 12:00am to 12:00am but till I can check it in the mornings so around 8:00???

Let the Game Restart Now after this post....

Thanks,

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy! I will look forward to the PM and doing business with your excellent company again! 027.gif

DaveM with 327 was the closest. He wins a 20.00 coupon! The number was 334 and the messeage on the website was hidding in the fuzz suppressor item. DaveM, I will pm you a coupon code. It is now 8:10 am and I will start the Saturday game. If you guessed up to this point then you can guess again. It is not running from 12:00am to 12:00am but till I can check it in the mornings so around 8:00???

Let the Game Restart Now after this post....

Thanks,

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy! I will look forward to the PM and doing business with your excellent company again! 027.gif

Thanks for Playing. I sent you PM with the coupon code012.gif

Going all-in with 999.

Diamondback won the Saturday game with the exact number of 999. He wins a 50.00 coupon to our website. Now I don't know if it was luck or if he found it.

Here is where it was hidden in the website. Congrats Diamondback, I will pm you a coupon code....

AK Grip Screw and Bushing

1196949473427-1605514651.jpeg Click To Enlarge

• Item #: AK06211
  • Manufacturer: Tapco
  • Availability: In-Stock

* Marked fields are required. Qty* Price $7.99 Adjusted Price $7.99 This new production grip screw and bushing is a replacement for the original AK grip screw. Product Specifications: Screw Length: 4" Package Includes: " 1 AK Grip Screw " 1 AK Grip Screw Bushing We can think of 999 reasons tp purchase this if you are converting your Saiga 12, that's right 999!!!!!

O.K., with Fridays winner of DaveM of 20.00 for being closest and Diamonback hitting the number of 999 and winning 50.00 this will officially be the start of Sunday's post. Hidden in our website is the number for sunday. Be the first to hit it and win 50.00, be the closest and win 20.00.

Good Luck!!