• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 I found it, I think

You did find it!!! Congrats and I will send you your code shortly> This ends the games for the weekend. It was fun. I will see what else I can come up with. Thanks for all of the support to everyone here. Saiga12.com is one of the best decisions that we have made!!

Thanks

Jeremy

OK, "Dirty Little Secrets" time: it was all in a little diligent detective work, systematically trawling the catalog item-descriptions for a line that didn't belong as I browsed for parts-ideas for a few builds. (And drooled over more than a few catalog-guns along the way...)

Thanks for running this promo, gives people a great incentive to check out your site!

OK, "Dirty Little Secrets" time: it was all in a little diligent detective work, systematically trawling the catalog item-descriptions for a line that didn't belong as I browsed for parts-ideas for a few builds. (And drooled over more than a few catalog-guns along the way...)

Thanks for running this promo, gives people a great incentive to check out your site!

After I saw where the codes where being hidden, I just started to look over the whole sight the same way as you.

One last thing, yes the whole point of the contest was to give back some of what you guys have given to us in a fun way. I also wanted to invite all to explore our website. Everything you see on the website is in stock and ships within a day or two depending on how busy we get. If you ever have a question, feel free to pm me or give Adam or Lisa a call at 678-660-2000. Our hours are 9am to 7pm EST. We extend to 7pm to try to catch some west coasters. Thanks to all who played and coupons have been pm'ed to the winners.

Jeremy