Paying for Gunbroker auction items??

Mike:

I bought one of your items during the recent Gunbroker marathon sale. Twice last night I tried to pay for it using your web site. Both times I received error messages. I also called yesterday, but it sounded rather frantic at your place and that is why I offered to pay through the web site. However, that does not appear to be working for me.

Do you have a suggestion? You have my cell number from yesterday. I'll be working in my office all day today if you can call me back at your convenience, I will get you paid.

Thanks,

WJ

Mike:

I bought one of your items during the recent Gunbroker marathon sale. Twice last night I tried to pay for it using your web site. Both times I received error messages. I also called yesterday, but it sounded rather frantic at your place and that is why I offered to pay through the web site. However, that does not appear to be working for me.

Do you have a suggestion? You have my cell number from yesterday. I'll be working in my office all day today if you can call me back at your convenience, I will get you paid.

Thanks,

WJ

What does the error say? Yes, it has been absolutely wild at the shop!!! We was already busy and then all the auctions ended Sunday night. On top of that we came in Monday to find out that our ad in Shotgun News came out a couple weeks earlier than we expected. That was bad timing! It is a full page color ad and we thought it would be released close to Knob Creek. It is the issue that they give away for free at the Creek... We will give you a call today to get it worked out. Sorry for the trouble and I really appreciate you trying to help out! MikeD