What kind of primers are you guys using to load .40 rounds. I've read a lot of people use the small pistol primers and they work great. I read on one site that either Remington or Winchester said to use small pistol magnum primers for loading .40. I need to know which size to buy.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm trying to gather as much info as possible before I go buying everything to start reloading. My manual hasn't arrived yet (hopefully the big brown truck will come tomorrow) and I can't find much information about primers on manufacturers websites. I've also read about some guns, particularly glocks, not having a fully supported chamber and that causing problems with the brass. Do you all know anything about this, and how can you tell if a particular gun has it or not?

Third generation framed Glocks usually have barrels with pretty good case support in them.

But it's nothing a Lone Wolf replacement barrel @ $99 (or equivalent) won't fix. :up: