• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rock47

rock47

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:15 PM

:D New Saiga-20ga. shotgun with 22 inch barrel and with all Izshmaz accesories, such as weaver rail scop mount, cleaning kit w/cleaning rod and oil bottle. There is two five round 3" magazines with this shotgun. They will handle and feed either 3" or 2 3/4" 20ga. shells. :killer: It is in excellent condition with no handling marks or scratches. It comes with factory box and manual too. :)

:wub: I love the gun, but it is a 20ga. Not that it's not a great shotgun, but I am already a owner of two Saiga-12's. I thought that it would make a great security/ home defense weapon for my wife and that my wife would enjoy the lighter recoil of the twenty. Which by the way is has very light recoil even with magnum buckshot loads, lightest I have ever shot in a 20ga., lighter than my old 2 3/4" Beretta AL-2 20ga. to be quit honest.
However my wife prefered to have a pistol. So I bought her a Bersa.380 PPK look alike. It appealed to her more than the shotgun, even when I explained to her that we could make the 20ga. more compact by chopping 4 1/2 inches off of the barrel and putting a muzzle brake on to tame barrel rise making the barrel over all 18 1/4" in length.
Also I think she is a little bit of a Sean Connery groupy and realy is quite fascinated by the fact she looks like a Bond girl when shooting the PPK clone. B)

THE BIDDING STARTS @ $25 plus FREE UPS shipping to the gun shop nearest you.

BUY IT NOW PRICE IS $250 free shipping!!!

Pay by Money Order or Cashiers Check.

When I recieve payment and a signed copy of the Gun Shops FFL I will send you the Saiga-20ga. UPS 3-day select.

:eek: :killer: :cryss: :haha: :unsure: :smoke: :wub: :blues: :ded: :zorro: :super:

Edited by rock47, 23 February 2004 - 02:34 PM.

#2 rock47

rock47

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 02:36 PM

Yo :unsure: u sure you want to pass up this great deal?

#3 rock47

rock47

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 03:41 PM

I'll throw in some more stuff-maybe more mags to buyer! :wub:

#4 rock47

rock47

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 03:59 PM

:haha: Sold it the other day with three mags a scope mount and 4x shotgun scope for $250! :super:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users