I picked up some of their (maybe the same group) 33 round 9mm mags for my Glock 17 / Mech Tech carbine unit and they all have run fine, haven't tried the ones for the 40.

Who's got them I'd order a few, at 10 bucks a pop if they work great if not dump them at the next gun show or throw them over the berm at the match.

If they're the Korean (KGI) ones they are reported to be pretty good on a couple of other forums.

There's no name on the brown paper wrapper just the model and "Made in Korea"

Edited by going12220

I've got a bunch in 9 and one of the big mags in .40. They work fine, but sometimes you have to clean up some excess plastic around the feed lips before they're ready for use.

Geometry isn't perfectly identical to factory Glock, but it's damned close and with a little extra effort they can be made to run reliably.

When I got my glock 17, I decided to just spend the extra $2 or $3 $10 (I don't know what I was thinking last night) and get glock mags. They might be good and not have any issues but... I wasn't going to take a chance.

CDNN had the best price that I could find for glock mags.

Edited by Racer 27

Should point out I don't use my Glocks for carry or protection, but if I did I'd use only factory mags with good springs and factory ammo. Plates and paper don't shoot back so a malfunction or misfire is just an ah crap moment not a life and death OH SHIT time. At matches the mags get dropped, stepped on, and abused in general so cheap is good, life has value use good stuff to protect it.

I found them at CDNN they are the 15 rounders for 10.00 I think the 30 rounders were 16.00 or 17.00 bucks . The Glock factory 15 rounders were 20.00 I might go this rout as they are for my carry weapon .

Edited by pm-40

Went back and ordered 2 of the factory Glock 22 mags and found out thy were having a special this weekend on shipping 5.99 on all internet orders and a free mag pouch on mag orders over 1 mag . They do say that they have to be hi cap mags to get the mag pouch I imagine that means over 10 rounds .

Edited by pm-40