• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another old thread revived! Still fun!  

Posted Images

Bad ass I love the H8 RICE plate and anti-tailgating feature was that option pkg 7?...lol I just got 01 Ford Focus station wagon...lol a grocery getter its also that old person gold color...lol and my 01 Buick Regal with the Supercharged 3800. Both are in mint condition though...lol Got plans to buy a new cargo van for the business...ooohhh ahhhh...lol the glamorous life I live...lol

I did give my pops my old 94 Blazer with the 4.3 Vortec with a bunch of performance upgrades from Jeg's...it's got 250 thou on it now but it's a fast rust bucket...lol I told my dad all the rust falling off was a weight reduction process to improve performance and speed...lol

Edited by DJ Big Dog

I'm lucky enough to own my ideal car.. My generation (I was 13 in 99), looks like a v6 to trick ricers.. not too expensive, obnoxious, or over the top, but still badass (when me and my buds do the "if you could own any car" thing I stick with mine, just don't think I'd work with a aston martin or a porsche.. just not me) Just what I want.. my favorite color too!

it's a 99 firebird formula

car.jpg

Edited by volkov

Oh good! Finally a happy thread. Nice Camaro Patriot! Been seeing them around town. I'm glad the car companies finally had sense enough to go retro and try to make the Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers & Challengers, etc look more like the classic body lines of the old school late 60s / early 70s hot rods.

Still got me ol '76 Cobra II (as in Cobra 76 two), actually three of them..... as I had last time we did this...lol.

post-1293-12692068774539_thumb.jpg

And yes also my daily driver, the rice burner.... Toyota 4wd SR5 pickup (fore runner to the Tacoma).

post-1293-12692053867311_thumb.jpg

Hey I'm all for American muscle, but for fuel efficient, runs all the time toughness, and the ability to go anywhere I want in any conditions, and pull full sized American trucks out of ditches and literally drag them across the pavement with their brakes on in 4 wheel low....lol. I did that by accident one night when my friend got his F-150 so deep in the ditch out in front of my house, he had one back wheel about a foot off the ground. When I had him on four wheels and back on the road he locked up the brakes and I didn't know he was out yet (it was dark). Another buddy came running up and said stop man your dragging him up the road...lol!:lol:

One word...beer...lol :beer:

Hello

Old duck (63K miles)

post-3965-12692064498673_thumb.jpg

New duck (rebuilt/hot rodded)

post-3965-12692074399983_thumb.jpg post-3965-12692074637804_thumb.jpg

post-3965-12692075042588_thumb.jpg post-3965-12692075274533_thumb.jpg

Don't have the saddlebags mounted yet, plus a couple pieces of farkle and bling (sprocket cover and clutch)

Been working on it for a couple of years, heads from Montreal, motor from Atlanta, etc.

guido

• Like 1

CIMG0387.jpg

Mine is a blue 2007 C280 4matic.

Patriot: I love the Camaro.

Ok. Here's mine:

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 with anti-tailgating device installed :devil:

th_1917A11.jpg

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (1st version)

th_Camaro015.jpgth_H8RiceCamaro.jpgth_Camaro012.jpg

This thing is wicked fast!

Edited by WarriorJudge

My 97 Cobra...pretty much all stock with 76k miles. Would at least like to do a couple things to it if I ever have the spare change lying around...full Bassani exhaust (stock is unbelievably mild) and full Maximum Motorsports suspension for starters...

97cobra1.jpg

Edited by sidewinderl

Um I have a 2007 dodge 4 door 4.7l just hit 40k today I dont have any more pictures of my acctual truck so here is one I found some one droped my computer and killed my hard drive so lost all my pictures post-17989-12692266205246_thumb.jpg

Also have a 2005 polaris predator 500 post-17989-12692267457426_thumb.jpg

A 1975 honda tl 250 trials bike pretty fun to ride over logs and stuff post-17989-12692268106082_thumb.jpg

And the fiances morano I have some more toys but ill take pictures later post-17989-12692269797409_thumb.jpg

Stormi that is fucking awesome! Just my style! I love the detailing.:super:

Here's my lil two wheeler. 1985 Honda Rebel. It told it wants to be a Harley when it grows up, so I just call it "Piglet"...lol. Hey it may be a ricer but it's damn fun to ride. Had it since about '87. I put $500 in it wrecked back then and did all the body work on it. Got the tank straightened out, and had it and the fenders sprayed with Imron in "Jalapeno Red"...a factory Ford color. Then finished it up with some Jardine staggered duals. So it's part American anyway.:smoke:

Posing here with my ham of a Rottie named Rebel.... R.I.P.

post-1293-12692285537486_thumb.jpg

Can't do fast cars any longer. I'm too irresponsible.

#2 on my faveorite styling list. 1997 Cartier. Largest production sedan in north america.

#1 for looks, is the 95 Sedan Deville, but they are FWD & I hear the North-star & tranny isn't the best.

S6300445.jpg

VW Station Wagon, complete with rear Grateful Dead Decal so that cops pull me over.....

img1060ys.jpg

Hahaha BigSal...I think I recognize that picture, the VW the AK mags and makarov and the 9x18 ammo. I think I was there when that picture was taken...Wait there is the wheel of my car. Missing is the tarp to the left with all the weapons on it. hahaha