Polish Radom Polymer mags

got 4, they fit tight. i just pushed them in hard a few times now there perfect. no problems with them. they will probably sell out again soon cause there's only one place to get them that i have found. real nice polymer some of my favorite mags.

Anyone have any experience with the Polish Circle 11 made Radom 7.62x39 mags? They look like Russian Izhmash slab side polymers. They have a steel reinforced front latch like waffle Bulgarians, but a polymer locking lug.

They lack steel in the rear and sides. Also, these are not made by Radom, but rather by another polish company that paid a licencing fee to use the circle "11" symbol. These are commercial magazines and should not be confused with the pre-2008 plastic poles that were actually built by Radom.

They lack steel in the rear and sides. Also, these are not made by Radom, but rather by another polish company that paid a licencing fee to use the circle "11" symbol. These are commercial magazines and should not be confused with the pre-2008 plastic poles that were actually built by Radom.

anyways to identify the differences?

I got one from AIM and tried it in the IO 7.62 at my pard's shop. Fits perfect and looksjust like an Izzy. I like steel though. Anyone want it for $20 including postage? I paid $15 plus shipping. If I do the trade for the IO (I have the doctor convinced true 7.62 Canberra fired on the nose so it's Ok) I will put Bulgarian wood on it

Edited by imarangemaster

anyways to identify the differences?

Yes the commercial mags have an obnoxiously large circle 11 and the words "Radom Poland" at the top of the magazine where the older units don't.

Here is a side view of the ones that are acceptable:Uploaded_633882757209962500_File.JPG

Here is a side view of the commercial units currently available from AIM:

mak47ps.jpg

Still, I would go with Circle-10 Bulgies before I dabble into Polish territory, but thats just me....

Edited by bigsal