He wants to use a T6 adjustable stock on a saiga rifle in CA.

The T6 combo has a pistol grip, which is why he is doing the bullet button. Because your only allowed one "evil" feature in CA and all three (detachable mag, pistol grip, and collapsing stock) are these features. So that stock has to become a fixed stock before he can use it.

If you want both a pistol grip, and detachable mag. I think you have to lose the gas system and go bolt action only.

I could be wrong that is why I directed to a CA firearms group that knows the law.

Edit: I think I am wrong.

I called a local gun shop and they told me as long as I change enough parts to be 922r compliant I can do it. I also have been reading posts on calguns to see if any info on it. They are posting pic's configured the way I want, but need to double check. Thanks for the info.

as long as you have a mag-lock, you can have any evil features.

only things to worry about- 16" minimum barrel, 30" minimum overall, no mags over 10 rounds with a mag-lock.

everything you need to know is available at calguns.net

The stock needs to be pinned and glued.

Ask over at Calguns.net

You are totally correct, it is a State law you can not have a collapsible stock in CA, and as stated you will have to pin the stock, the pins can not be removable.....

Ask over at Calguns.net

You are totally correct, it is a State law you can not have a collapsible stock in CA, and as stated you will have to pin the stock, the pins can not be removable.....

there is no such CA state law.

• 3 weeks later...

Ask over at Calguns.net

there is no such CA state law.

calguns flowchart clears up a lot of confusion

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

Edited by sidewinder11
  • 2 months later...

Ask over at Calguns.net

You are totally wrong, there is NO law like that. check the calguns flowchart, check the 'evil features' list, check the bullet Button and detachable mag regs, and go from there.

The only rule that would apply to that would be the regulation to be at least 30" OAL in the shortest configuration. Most telescopic stocks are.

And STOP GIVING WRONG INFO....

Edited by icefire