Do You Support the Constitution?

YOU'RE A TERRORIST SUSPECT!

Um, what is this about? Can you debunk it? Well, do you?

Here is a pamphlet from the FBI to help local law enforcement identify terrorists. The link to the story follows the image. I mean most of those groups or activities LEO would and rightfully should have a problem with. But what do you think about "lone individuals", "references to the constitution", "refusal to identify yourself", "police the police" (how dare we)?

Sidebar: Wonder what this will do for my "profile"?

FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg

http://whatreallyhap...FBIsuspect.html

This came from here: http://georgedonnell...ution-terrorist

I was reading about open carry and ran in to all this. Just thought I would share.

Edited by Stansplace

Here's the cover to the pamphlet. It wouldn't let me post both for some reason. Mods feel free to move this to political discussions, I just thought that this subforum saw more traffic and I wanted to share. Even though sharing has caused me BS lately. 015.gif

Nalioth- If this a repost, please let me know, but please be gentle as I have only recently had my cherry popped around here.naaaa.gif

FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg

Edited by Stansplace

Bull shit propaganda to make "defenders of the constitution" look like nut jobs and criminals! mad.gif

Gotta try and alienate their new recruits some how I guess.017.gif

Crap like this just makes me fume!angry.gif

I remember seeing a video on youtube of some nut job ex "pI" or "cop" or somthing I dont remember what he called him self. Anyways he was "recruiting" people for this kind of work. It was pretty crazy and pist me off. Id hate to even look for it. lol

I understand some people are way out there, hell im sure there are real terrorist in America prolly. But this kind of crap just leads to trying to make honest home grown believers in true freedom look like wack jobs. ./rant over.

Yes! I support the constitution!022.gif027.gif

Guess im a "terrorist" lol

Edited by Chevyman097

:rolleyes: Guys, take a deep breath... Its bad, indeed, be alarmed... But, at the same time your not looking with both eyes open.

Christian Identity, this doesn't mean those people of the christian faith in general.

Christian Identity is a group and one with unusual views/beliefs.

http://www.adl.org/l...em=Christian_ID

http://en.wikipedia....istian_Identity

http://www.religious...rg/cr_ident.htm

Defenders of the Constitution or Constitution Defenders, see more variants. Again actual groups/organizations, not just individuals.

What can I say, they, as do I, believe in this document. The Progressives who seek to destroy it and this country as we know/knew it, hate it.

They hate Ron Paul, do you like him? If you like him and wish to see him gain ground, the you too are a danger to them.

Do you believe in this document and demand the return to it's writers vision of Government? You are a danger to their goals.

Be alarmed!

Common Law

Lord help us if we try to throw their own laws back at them.

Screw you, I didn't break any laws, take your request for ID and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Why are you stopping me and asking questions, go to hell.

There are groups advocating this attitude, giving direction to people of like mind, networking with each other, organizing. They don't like them.

I'm sympathetic and of like mind, I could go on and on.

Be alarmed.

Please, be alarmed, but see with both eyes, they are after particular groups/organizations.

They are more than willing to lump US in, and then persecute US.

They WILL try to lump US into such a group and persecute you, strip of God given Rights, which are enumerated in the Constitution & Bill of Rights.

I'm so likely to end up on their Domestic Terrorist watch lists. :rolleyes::angel::devil:

Edited by ChileRelleno

Didn't see any muslim groups mentioned.

Al Queda

Hezbola

Taliban

I guess there aren't many terrorists in those groups. :rolleyes:

I was given a pamphlet by the Army, hastily crafted, identifying threatening phrases that kept popping up on billboards around Sadr City. Wish I had kept it.

Interesting (or not). . . the Soldier pictured wearing the mask is also wearing a 7th Infantry Division unit patch on his left shoulder (the 7th ID's colors were cased about 10+ years ago; e.g., retired/inactivated).

Just a little bit of useless trivia.

Back to topic. . .

Interesting (or not). . . the Soldier pictured wearing the mask is also wearing a 7th Infantry Division unit patch on his left shoulder (the 7th ID's colors were cased about 10+ years ago; e.g., retired/inactivated).

Just a little bit of useless trivia.

Back to topic. . .

Nice catch, kinda looks like the operational graphic for a Helicopter battalion tuened sideways.

Awww, so NOW its a tragedy now that you right wingers are getting targeted.... cry me a fucking river! The (leftist) groups ive been associated with have been targeted since I can remember... where was the outrage from you people then? Where was the outcry for liberty lost??? Oh I remember, you guys only throw a fit when your targeted by the authorities yourselves..... Bo hoo.... forgive me if I don't just drop everything in your defense....

Edited by bigsal

I dont like the rep or dems my self,both of them are to far gone.If you vote for a democrat you get one goverment,vote republican you get thir goverment.It the same thing no mater what.What we need is a stong third party thats in the center that can talk for the fence sitters that dont want to go left or right.A law should not be passed on party lines like just hapend with health care.You get what we have now with shouts and bricks in windows and next time with a gun and bloodshed.

Awww, so NOW its a tragedy now that you right wingers are getting targeted.... cry me a fucking river! The (leftist) groups ive been associated with have been targeted since I can remember... where was the outrage from you people then? Where was the outcry for liberty lost??? Oh I remember, you guys only throw a fit when your targeted by the authorities yourselves..... Bo hoo.... forgive me if I don't just drop everything in your defense....

What leftist groups do you speak of? One problem I think you are maybe missing here is this, They are beginning to target people that don't necessarily belong to any groups. People that don't agree with the IRS, anti-abortion, Christian, defenders of the Constitution, people that quote the Constitution, people opposed to handing power over to the U.N. and so on. They are labeling these people as potential terrorists for their feelings not really for any specific actions that they have taken. They are out to target any and all political opposition, not just groups that are in active defiance to them.

Bigsal, you are a liberal on a freaking gun forum. And I don't mean your stance on guns, but you really should be classified as a troll. You do know there is an old Indian word for liberals right? Yea, the word is STUPID. You couldn't think your way out of wet paper bag with 9 other liberal asshats coaching you.

One of the "single issue" items was Cyber penetration! Is that some new "wii" game or something? Sounds dirty to me!

One word...

Echelon

Whoa, yeah. We ARE being screwed. Spooky.

What leftist groups do you speak of? One problem I think you are maybe missing here is this, They are beginning to target people that don't necessarily belong to any groups. People that don't agree with the IRS, anti-abortion, Christian, defenders of the Constitution, people that quote the Constitution, people opposed to handing power over to the U.N. and so on. They are labeling these people as potential terrorists for their feelings not really for any specific actions that they have taken. They are out to target any and all political opposition, not just groups that are in active defiance to them.

Ive been a Green Party member and a Nader supporter since the 1990's. Im not some kind of 'revolutionary', just exercising my rights to organize and support who I choose. I worry when ANY GROUP has their rights trampled and the feds monitoring their activities. But lets get real here, the left has been facing cointelpro type oporations for a lot longer than you guys, and not so much as a peep from right wingers in protest....

Edited by bigsal

Ive been a Green Party member and a Nader supporter since the 1990's. Im not some kind of 'revolutionary', just exercising my rights to organize and support who I choose. I worry when ANY GROUP has their rights trampled and the feds monitoring their activities. But lets get real here, the left has been facing cointelpro type oporations for a lot longer than you guys, and not so much as a peep from right wingers in protest....

Okay so you understand. Maybe some were late to the party, many are not. So why don't you stop mocking them for griping about something you agree with.