The Holy Grail of the mall ninja is here.

AK-White_bp-stock.jpg

I saw this today on another forum and was simply stricken speechless. . .

It's a bullpup stock for an AK pattern rifle.

Here are the perverts purveyors of this crazy thing: <Link Removed> (don't hurt yourself when you visit)

Edited by Nailbomb
Non-Buisness Member Link Removed
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK I don't care what you fuckers think the YUGO SKS bullpup-mod stock that guy is selling is the shit. I am going to get one. Nalioth, thanks for the link!

Way to take a real gun and make it look like some cheap toy. I wouldn't want to be caught dead in the same room with that ridiculous thing.

WOW! The ultimate undercover gun. Just think.... get some various colored paint (like yellow and red), paint her up like a Nerf gun or super soaker......and you've got a weapon nobody would look t

Posted Images

AK-White_bp-stock.jpg

I saw this today on another forum and was simply stricken speechless. . .

It's a bullpup stock for an AK pattern rifle.

Here are the perverts purveyors of this crazy thing: <Link Removed> (don't hurt yourself when you visit)

OK I don't care what you fuckers think the YUGO SKS bullpup-mod stock that guy is selling is the shit. I am going to get one. Nalioth, thanks for the link!

• Like 1

on the upside.. you could probably open carry that and people would just think you were carryng a toy and not bother you (where legal)

that things ridiculous, I'm suprised its not covered with LED lights that turn on when you shoot kid toy style

edit: just saw their bullpupped mosin nagant.. What... the.. fuck

Edited by volkov

on the upside.. you could probably open carry that and people would just think you were carryng a toy and not bother you (where legal)

that things ridiculous, I'm suprised its not covered with LED lights that turn on when you shoot kid toy style

The lights dont come on untill you fire it :lolol:

Way to take a real gun and make it look like some cheap toy. I wouldn't want to be caught dead in the same room with that ridiculous thing.

Because with a bright orange muzzle you could carry in anywhere!

It's pretty damned sad when the bullpupped Mosin-Nagant is still longer than the majority of today's battle rifles.

You'd think that they would have cut it to 16", wouldn't you?

Doesn't that whole site scream "GECKO45" ?

. . and they left it with a 6' barrel cuz it's a "tactical sniper" in their fancy stock, lulz.

I'm all for REALLY unique stuff that is VERY different from the norm, hell I'm a full-bore FREAK and love me some intensely weird shit, but I gotta say I don't get it; for the most part I'm just confused and am not really sure what I'm looking at, but the are 3 obvious anomalies with this thing that I wouldn't think would even be of any use or appeal to a mall-ninja?. I mean 3 mags stickin' out of this things in different places, all pretty fucking obnoxiously obtrusive and useless. W. T... F?!

It's not designed to be functional, it's made to look like it's from an Anime.

That, and what mall ninja wouldn't donate their left testicle for a rifle that holds THREE CLIPS SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!

MN_whitefront_op_554x233.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Just when you thought you had seen everything possible done to the poor old SKS...

SKS_Scouttop_op_554x196.jpg

I think someone picked it up while this guy was going to the bathroom:

SW-stormtrooper.jpg

BLASPHEMY!!! STORM TROOPERS CARRY BLACK GUNS!!!!