The Holy Grail of the mall ninja is here.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK I don't care what you fuckers think the YUGO SKS bullpup-mod stock that guy is selling is the shit. I am going to get one. Nalioth, thanks for the link!

Way to take a real gun and make it look like some cheap toy. I wouldn't want to be caught dead in the same room with that ridiculous thing.

WOW! The ultimate undercover gun. Just think.... get some various colored paint (like yellow and red), paint her up like a Nerf gun or super soaker......and you've got a weapon nobody would look t

Posted Images

You'll piss yourself laughing when you read...

The Story of the Mall Ninja

I feel safer already!

Holy shit this is pure win:

"A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum, and opened up in the direction of my partner, meanwhile two perps popped up from behind the skeeball machine with sawed off 12 gauges. Another two perps appeared on the upper level and brought down hell-fire on us from above. One had a Winchester Model 70 in .30-06 with a 10x scope and the other was laying down suppressive fire with a Mac10 variant. The perps were all sporting cheap russian NVGs.I dove under a metal bench, and lined my sights on the AK bandit. A double-tap to the chest, and a quick follow-up to the head brought him down like a sack of potatos. My partner had been hit in the leg by some buckshot but he kept fighting like a champ, he took out one of the shotgunners with a 10mm hollowpoint to the temple, while I started unloading into the glass partition that surrounded the upper level. When the sniper ran for cover I drew a bead on him, adjusted for distance, and dropped two into his abdomen."

great read!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! The ultimate undercover gun. :rolleyes: Just think.... get some various colored paint (like yellow and red), paint her up like a Nerf gun or super soaker......and you've got a weapon nobody would look twice at if it were sitting in the back of your car or if you carried it around the park. LOL Hell, you could arm your kids with them too and you'd have an entire fire team. :super:

*Disclaimer* The previous statement in no way endorses, suggests or otherwise encourages any action that would violate the law. Any parties attempting to carry out similar activity does so at their own risk and cannot hold me, this forum or any other person liable for stupid ass behavior they commit.

Side affects my include:

1:Being laughed at

2:Being shot by the Police

3:Being incarcerated

4:Being invited to a Sci-Fi convention

5:Hair loss (from being slammed to the ground when arrested)

6:Anal leakage. See # 2 above

7:Ass raping. See #3 above :lolol:

Edited by Corbin
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be put on the cross, but I went to this guys page (the link can be found on the forum as posted by BVamp in regards to the S12 Bullpup http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=53433 ) and I saw his Bullpup Mosin Nagant, and for the price I just may get it. It looks so "unique" that I've gotta try it. I don't know how well it will work, I most certainly don't know how practical it will be, however the WTF factor is worth it. At the very least, I will fit in at the next Halo convention lol.

Edited by self_inflicted

So it seems this guy just really likes bullpup designs. It's too bad that bolt guns don't work so well usually in a bullpup configuration. And in my opinion the safety and charging handle on the AK, and SKS are not in an ideal place for a bullpup either. He needs to attach a non-reciprocating charging handle to the gas piston for that type of design.

Huh... kinda interesting...

I like the Mosin bullpup as well. It may be a little awkward to cycle the bolt, but it'd make a better hunting rifle that way. I've got places with heavy brush, and a long rifle sucks.

I was hoping he had a PSL or Dragunov (excuse me, Yugo M76) conversion. I'd love to have an SVU (bullpup Dragunov) clone.

I was hoping he had a PSL or Dragunov (excuse me, Yugo M76) conversion. I'd love to have an SVU (bullpup Dragunov) clone.

The Yugo M76 isn't a Dragunov.

A Dragunov is a Dragunov.

As far as I'm concerned, the guy's got too much money and not enough oversight as it is . . .

The Yugo M76 isn't a Dragunov.

A Dragunov is a Dragunov.

As far as I'm concerned, the guy's got too much money and not enough oversight as it is . . .

Correct. An M76 is not a Dragunov, but it's an awful lot like a Dragunov, and still purchasable in the US. I know the difference, but I still call my PSL a "Drag" in conversation.

My desire for an SVU or clone is unchanged.

• 5 months later...

I converted my Saiga to get rid of the overly long trigger linkage!

I'm all for innovation, and as great as the AK platform is I know it's not perfect, but this product line doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't solve a problem or make the gun appreciably better in any important way, which are really the only things that would qualify it as an improvement. If it floats someone else's boat, bully for them. I once made a "tactical" thumbhole stock for one of my Garands knowing full well that I was the only person in the world who'd like it.