Bullet guide users, quick question.....

Got one for my round trunnion x39 from Dinzag the other day. Is the hole in the guide centered in your guide? In my case, the screw hole is well to the back and right of center. The pics I've seen show the screw hole pretty close to centered. I sent an email to Dinzag asking this question, but I can't check that email from work. I'm not really worried about. More curious than anything.

mine was centered too, a little farther away from the barrel. i dont think it has to be perfectly centered, mine had a couple hangups manually cycling rounds after to test it, but worked fine after test firing 100rds, i think they just need to be broken in a little.

I think the hole suppose to be to the right a bit. If you try to center it perfectly it might interfere with the bolt. put the hole in the center of the trunion. use a drill press if you have one. The guide may sneak up the left side a bit, but that's fine.

Post a pic just in case yours is seriously deformed.

Dinzag answered my email. Figured he would. Says its supposed to be offset. Line the right edge up with the step in the chamber face and the screw is pretty well centered in relation to the trunnion.

I'll post a pic later, but I'm pretty sure its fine.