.22 mm muzzle break/flash hider?

Hey guys.. Just cut off my factory sites and ordered the Kvar bulgarian FSB with 22mm threads.. Which as advertised, won't work with 24mm threads.. so my question is.. what are my options? what's yalls recomendation?

edit: Post 777.. badass

Edited by volkov

I'd suggest you have a real good look at what you ordered.

The Bulgarians never produced a 22mm FSB. Only the Romanians did.

If you ordered a Romanian FSB, it's most likely not gonna fit your rifle w/o a lot of grinding/machining.

thanks mav.. No they didn't change it.. they offered to, but I decided not to since their FSBs run at like 80 bucks for a 24mm thread and thats more money then I can throw around at the moment. I'll have to see if it fits, they said if it doesn't I might be able to return it.. dunno.

thanks mav.. No they didn't change it.. they offered to, but I decided not to since their FSBs run at like 80 bucks for a 24mm thread and thats more money then I can throw around at the moment. I'll have to see if it fits, they said if it doesn't I might be able to return it.. dunno.

Unless you get a brake custom made, you've bought yourself a paperweight.

Romanian 22mm brakes were imported along with those Romanian 22mm FSBs, but during the AWB, all the AR15 losers bought the brakes for their AR15s, leaving K-Var with useless FSBs (that's why they're not "80 bucks")

The only way to get a 22mm brake today is

1) import one (not likely to happen)

2) have one made (easily done)

3) buy one from a person that has one from a Romanian import (I've never seen one for sale, but it could happen)

There is talk about a jobber producing a limited run of 22mm brakes, but it's just talk at this time (and has been for years).