Form 1 Question for S-12: Box 4a

I am trying to fill out a form 1 to SBS my S12. In box 4a, you are supposed to put the "name & location of original manufacturer"

So, what do i put?

I guess Izhmash armory is the maker. What is the "city, state" that you put in there?

Then in box 4h I guess I would put "Russian American Armory Company Scottsburg, IN"

I found this:

http://www.izhmash.ru/eng/contact/

"CONCERN "IZHMASH" OJSC

3, Derjabin Pr., Izhevsk

Udmurt Republic, Russia 426006

Representative office in Moscow:

But I dont' know if that is the actual location of the armory or just a corporate office.

Edited by rightwingnut

Both the main Izhmash corporate office and the Izhmash factory are located in the city of Izhevsk in Russia.

On an ATF NFA form when listing the name and location of the orignal manufacturer of either a Title II (NFA) firearm that is being transferred (Form 4), or the Title I firearm that is being "made" into an Title II (NFA) firearm (Form 1), the ATF only needs the company name and the city and country the company is located in. You could include the province/republic/state and street address if you wanted, but it isn't necessary. My Form 1 for SBS'ing a Saiga 12 was approved by the ATF, and in box 4a I had just put "Izhmash, Izhevsk, Russia".

Edited by Frogfoot