First and foremost I have absolutely no affiliation with any person involved in this auction. Second, I don't think this is against forum rules, if it is I'm sure the mods won't hesitate to use their delete button. I just thought it was cool.

I have only seen pictures and videos and knew they were rare, but damn . . . $900 (at the time I am posting) with the reserve still not met.

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=162814104

Pardon my ignorance, but what's so special about that...even if it just won with the opening $600?? I've got 4 30rd mags that I got for a total of $40 bucks WITH a mag pouch from Centerfire, and I can get that second mag (for a total of 60 rds) in pretty quick. $20 vs. $900+.....hmmmm

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a repost also its rare and there mabie a hand full in the usa if that

No bubble to be bursted, I got nothing in it . . . I just checked here and in the 5.45 section. I guess that wasn't good enough! :D

Anyway, I know they're pretty damn rare, I just didn't know they were quite THAT rare!

Ah, of course it was nalioth! I figured he would be the one to tell me it was a repost and it ends up being his post . . . :lolol:

Sorry, Duke, but "real life" got in the way this time :D

Suprised no ones done reproductions of these.. 60 rouns? man thatd be fun. Doesn't look bad on the gun either.

Many have issued "intent to produce" statements here in the USA.

Nobody has come through, yet :(

Meh quad stacks are more design headaches then they are worth. Any grit and its probably going to not work the best.

Plus a 60 round mag is just asking for a strained finger.... Unless you own a machine gun or a bumpstock (which I'm not selling :P )

Below is a 60 round promag (two 30s plastic welded together), works well enough for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQK360y9QI&feature=related

No that is not me.

Ah, of course it was nalioth! I figured he would be the one to tell me it was a repost and it ends up being his post . . . :lolol:

Sorry, Duke, but "real life" got in the way this time :D

Doesn't it always get in the way of the fun stuff . . .