- - - - -

New Order Requests

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 holderbox

holderbox

• 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:17 AM

I wonder how many of us across the U.S.A. clicked the submit button for a new Tromix at 00:00:00 CDT? I had the US Naval Observatory Master Clock webpage open just to be sure I wasn't clicking early! Hope I'm one of the 50 orders being accepted this month.

For the record I was thinking about having two webpages open so I could order two, but decided not to be selfish. There's always next month to order another. :smoke:

#2 sure2survive

sure2survive

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

Ordered a Tromix S17 at the stroke of midnight via cell phone time we will see if I made it!
Big or small thick or thin with a Saiga 12 you will win.

#3 mtelow

mtelow

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:14 AM

I ordered a few seconds after midnight and got a page saying the order was successful.

#4 KrisFox

KrisFox

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:29 AM

Demand on high dollar firearms is slowing down. Soon you will have whole minutes each month to order a gun from Tromix.
Yes it's a $250 shotgun. No, I paid $550 for it. Yes, I did a lot of work to it. Sure, I can build you one just like it for $1500.

#5 BobAsh

BobAsh

Memento Mori

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

Demand on high dollar firearms is slowing down. Soon you will have whole minutes each month to order a gun from Tromix.

LOL

Good luck guys.
Posted Image
The Number One name in Saiga conversion

You can buy a lot of Form 1's for the price of a basic criminal defense. Roughly one or two tax stamps per hour for a competent criminal defense lawyer.

#6 bob2183

bob2183

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:06 AM

This way is all kinds of better. At least you get a shot once a month!

#7 BobAsh

BobAsh

Memento Mori

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:49 PM

This way is all kinds of better. At least you get a shot once a month!

No doubt! Plus, with Tromix you will receive your gun within a few short weeks of being billed, unlike some other builders.

Although I don't know when the list will close (or if it has closed) but I think everybody that ordered last night will get in this month.
Posted Image

You can buy a lot of Form 1's for the price of a basic criminal defense. Roughly one or two tax stamps per hour for a competent criminal defense lawyer.

#8 MrBean

MrBean

• 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

I've been wanting a Tromix for 2 years so I stayed up and submitted at 1:01 EST via time from the atomic clock online as I was afraid of differences in clock times. I just saw on Tromix's main page that if you did not receive an email with a build number that you did not get in. I know his lists always fill up quick. But under a minute? Or maybe it looked like I jumped the gun...

Oh well. There is always next month.

#9 Zambidis

Zambidis

Executive Member

• Banned
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

I didn't realize the list was opening up, crap! I lust after a Tromix SBS. Oh well, I'll have to try later.

#10 holderbox

holderbox

• 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

I did get an reply email and have a confirmed order #!Posted Image

#11 sure2survive

sure2survive

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

Got my reply I am # 805 on a 8" S17 can't wait!!!!

Edited by sure2survive, 06 April 2010 - 04:53 PM.

#12 DeaconDawg

DeaconDawg

• 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

I submitted mine during the day and got in.

#13 bob2183

bob2183

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

Got my reply I am # 850 on a 8" S17 can't wait!!!!

Happened to wake at 3am so for grins placed order. Whaddaya know... got THE email.

#14 ram123

ram123

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

what number did they start with for the 50 new conversions?

#15 sure2survive

sure2survive

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

I submitted mine at the stroke of Midnight and I am #805 so I am going to guess maybe I was in the top 10 of the first orders

Edited by sure2survive, 06 April 2010 - 04:53 PM.

#16 waterdoor

waterdoor

• 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:51 PM

I submitted mine at the stroke of Midnight and I am #850 so I am going to guess maybe I was in the top 10 of the first orders

801 baby. Good thing I checked on the forum because the e-mail went to my junk folder.

#17 TonyRumore

TonyRumore

TonyRumore

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,302 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:45 AM

Started at 801.

I still have three weeks of work on the old list before I can start on these.

Tony
Posted Image
Click here for the Tromix site!

You don't have to be good to succeed.....just better than everyone else.

#18 BobAsh

BobAsh

Memento Mori

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

The list closed around 5:00 PM on the 1st, so if you submitted before that and didn't get in, there may be some problem with the communication. Tony checked his spam filter, so that won't keep you out.

There's always next month! And remember, you'll receive your gun within 60 days of ordering. It will ship within 10 days of payment!

I don't think there's a better deal out there for Price, Quality or Delivery.

EDIT TO ADD: of course that is for non-NFA guns, or your SBS on a Form 1 when you already have the stamp. If you're getting an SBS on a form 4, you'll have to wait for your paperwork to clear before it can be shipped; sadly we have no magic in this area.

Edited by BobAsh, 06 April 2010 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image

#19 sure2survive

sure2survive

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:46 PM

The list closed around 5:00 PM on the 1st, so if you submitted before that and didn't get in, there may be some problem with the communication. Tony checked his spam filter, so that won't keep you out.

There's always next month! And remember, you'll receive your gun within 60 days of ordering. It will ship within 10 days of payment!

I don't think there's a better deal out there for Price, Quality or Delivery.

EDIT TO ADD: of course that is for non-NFA guns, or your SBS on a Form 1 when you already have the stamp. If you're getting an SBS on a form 4, you'll have to wait for your paperwork to clear before it can be shipped; sadly we have no magic in this area.

Hi Bob,
I am #805 while I wait for my number do you submit the form 4 to get it rolling?

#20 holderbox

holderbox

• 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Today is a good day! :lolol: Just received my stamped Form 1 from the BATF. Shipping my S12 [order# 803] off to Tony in the morning. Hope to have it on the range in a month or two.

If you're interested in the NFA timeline check http://www.nfatracker.com/. Sort by "Stamp Received" and find Jul 28, 2010. The description is "Saiga 12 - Tromix".

#21 BobAsh

BobAsh

Memento Mori

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Hi Bob,
I am #805 while I wait for my number do you submit the form 4 to get it rolling?

Sorry I didn't see your post; contact Tony via email for specific questions about your order's paperwork.
Posted Image

#22 doodi1

doodi1

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

So what is the procedure for getting on the list? Is it open the first day of each month? Can someone please explain? :unsure:
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

#23 BobAsh

BobAsh

Memento Mori

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

So what is the procedure for getting on the list? Is it open the first day of each month? Can someone please explain? :unsure:

Yes, but specific details are on the website.

Logo in my sigline is a link.
Posted Image

#24 bgdawgrr

bgdawgrr

• 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:39 AM

Suggestion: There should be a counter on the site that tells the current build number.
  • Kasper likes this

#25 Kasper

Kasper

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:06 AM

Well I just submitted my request and this is what the web site said.

Successful Request Submission

Tony will contact you personally to complete the order.

So I am hoping that it is not lying to me.

Update 01/05/2011
We received your order your order number #A**** on the list.

So the website was telling the truth .I now feel bad for doubting it.

Edited by Kasper, 06 January 2011 - 07:48 PM.

#26 BoKnows

BoKnows

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

You should be getting an email from either Tony or Mel confirming you are on the build list. Be patient as they are really busy; they won't forget about you.

When I ordered mine in the last batch (9/1/2010) I received an email confirming I was on the list and what my order number was. A few weeks later I got an email confirming order and billing info. A few weeks later I received an email confirming that my build will start shortly and my CC will be charged (Didn't not supply a Donor Saiga). Little after that got a call from Mel and Tony to go over the specifics of the build. I'm in the last stages...sent my FFL info and waiting for a tracking number. All in all, its worth the wait and depending where you are in the build order, it could be faster or take some time.

Bo

Edited by BoKnows, 05 January 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#27 Kasper

Kasper

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

You should be getting an email from either Tony or Mel confirming you are on the build list. Be patient as they are really busy; they won't forget about you.

When I ordered mine in the last batch (9/1/2010) I received an email confirming I was on the list and what my order number was. A few weeks later I got an email confirming order and billing info. A few weeks later I received an email confirming that my build will start shortly and my CC will be charged (Didn't not supply a Donor Saiga). Little after that got a call from Mel and Tony to go over the specifics of the build. I'm in the last stages...sent my FFL info and waiting for a tracking number. All in all, its worth the wait and depending where you are in the build order, it could be faster or take some time.

Bo

Thank you Bo. For letting me know how it works.

#28 Danomite45

Danomite45

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:04 AM

I'm waiting anxiously for Feb 1st to place my order!

#29 Kasper

Kasper

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:17 AM

I am not anxiously awaiting for my Tromix S6 to be delivered 04/14/11. I can't wait to get my hands back on her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users