Eric Holder to announce Saiga 12s as Destructive Devices

I know its April Fools but I see it as a matter of time. The only functional difference between a converted Saiga and a Streetsweeper is that the Saiga isnt a piece of shit. When they ruled the Streetsweeper a DD did they require a $200 tax or did they grandfather in the guns?

I know its April Fools but I see it as a matter of time. The only functional difference between a converted Saiga and a Streetsweeper is that the Saiga isnt a piece of shit. When they ruled the Streetsweeper a DD did they require a $200 tax or did they grandfather in the guns?

lets not forget the fact that the street sweeper is a revolver.i think this is what actually scares them. no tracabale evidence left behind = the perfect weapon for committing crimes :ph34r: . i think that makes them seem a little extra destructive in many peoples eyes.

The grandfathered DD shotguns didn't have to pay the tax to enter the gun in the registery I think. The amnesty period for the street sweepers etc is long gone though.

I'm hoping there are too many saigas to get them declared a DD.

Edited by btr