MSA Mag adapters

All I have to say is, WTF!?!?

I paid over $150 for a Magwell from MSA back in SEPTEMBER 2009! I was charged up front, never received the adapter.... and now MAA evidently has them in stock?!

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/galil-223-ar-mag-adapter-p-454.html

Of course, when I go to check any kind of status on MSA, turns out the business forum here has been deleted (of which I understand).

I'd like either

a) A Goddamn magwell

or

B ) My money back.

E-mails to MSA have remained unanswered. Of course, no phone number is listed on the webpage.

Edited by DavePAL84

You are linking to the Galil mag adapter. I just "asked" on a separate thread if the Saiga will accept this adapter.

I think I may just hold out for a Renegadebuck adapter. Read good reviews, and I think the Galil adapter is like $30 more than the dedicated Saiga adapter was. I could be wrong, but I thought they were something like a "buck and a quarter"...

In case you haven't been around for the past half a year or so, a lot has happened since then. There were also delays for others besides yourself. If you were to actually try and get in touch with Nathan now, I'm sure he would be happy to help you. Either send him or me a PM and you will be helped.

Dave, shoot me an email as we are up and running again.

AfroM, you have a refund check your way. I still have not seen an answer to my question nor a reply to my statement.

All further questions/concerns can be PM'd to me, I'll be happy to address them. Thanks.