There was another post here saying yes just a few days ago.

So after adding the US Made Stock with PG on it you still need 3 more US made parts to get below 10.

US Made mags cover that +3 parts. Maybe add a Tapco Handguard and be over by +1.

The other option is a US made stock/pg, handguard, & gas piston

Some argue adding the PG/Stock make the original number go from 14 to 15 but I dunno.

Hope this helps. Other will be along..

There is a 922r sticky under the 922r forum on here I think.

Some argue adding the PG/Stock make the original number go from 14 to 15 but I dunno.

There is no argument - it's simple math.

The Saiga does not come with a pistol grip. A factory Saiga rifle has 14 countable parts.

When you add a pistol grip (via normal conversion or "Interfuse"), you are adding a new part to the equation.

14 countable factory parts + 1 pistol grip = 15 countable parts.

Don't play the "some argue" card, as it would suck being made federal felon over a $10 part.

Correct. The easiest way is to not use your factory magazine and stick to US made magazines, which will keep you at 10 with the TAPCO US made buttstock.. If your magazine is unused in the paper, we will trade it out evenly for any caliber of 308 Surefire magazines (5, 10, 15, 20, or 25) if you purchase the Intrafuse pistol grip stock kit from us.

ok cool so i will need 4 us made parts not 6.