Anyone know anything about them and their work ???

They have a good reputation, but I have no personal experience with them. Also, notice this quote in their FAQ section;

Our custom builds are usually done within 6 months. This depends on our current work load and other jobs in progress.

I believe it's a one man shop, which can be good or bad, according to your priorities.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is an update to my In Range review. I am not complaining but in the interest of full disclosure this is what I know now. Starting with the biggest issue, here my list pertaining to the Saiga 12

1. In Range apparently did not preform a gas port check. I know this because recently I figured out the gun only has two ports. Not a huge problem but now I had to ship it to Cadiz Gun Works for warranty work. Gas ports should have been checked and modified at time of conversion if necessary to insure function and reliability. JMO!

The next two really are not even worth mentioning but I will...

2. The finish was poorly repaired where the FCG was moved forward right in front of the butt stock, It was already peeling or chipped when I first got it and I am sure its going to get worse over time. Again this is not really a problem because it is an AK and it was designed to just work, it does not have to be pretty doing it, even if it is to me.

3. While the new trigger guard was welded in place the holes left behind for the pins are not they are just plugged. Again, not really even a problem just half measures and I guess it does not make any actual difference,

These few known issues are all I can think of right now. So if your going to have your work done by Troy at In Range go for it, Just make sure you get it the way you want.

post-27471-0-45111300-1301010975_thumb.jpg