PSL type stock for Saiga .308

Does anyone make & sell a replacement stock for a .308 Saiga that looks just like the PSL Stock? I really like the sleek good looking lines of the PSL stock. I am having a Conversion done on my Saiga 308 but would prefer a PSL type stock. Also a much Longer stock would be nice,the one that came with my PSL rifle is way too short. Also a Black Plastic PSL type stock would be great for me too. Thanks in advance for any helpful replys.

Does anyone make & sell a replacement stock for a .308 Saiga that looks just like the PSL Stock? I really like the sleek good looking lines of the PSL stock. I am having a Conversion done on my Saiga 308 but would prefer a PSL type stock. Also a much Longer stock would be nice,the one that came with my PSL rifle is way too short. Also a Black Plastic PSL type stock would be great for me too. Thanks in advance for any helpful replys.

i have 2 extra psl stocks if you would like one let me know. i know you would like a longer one, but it would work for the time.just pay shippin.

Hi Broweye;if Gunsrfun doent take one i'd like to buy on let me know the price and i'll shoot you a p.p.

Thanks Dave astrowrench2003@yahoo.com. much appreciated

like i said got 2 of them, not in the best shape, but could be fixed, they have never been laminated, so you know what particle board does, peels, like i said just pay for the shippin and you can have one as well they dont have butt plate, not in horrible shape, but not the best shape either, had 3 given to me, used the best one on my saigunov, cant sell something i got for free from another forum member, just keep it in the family ya know. :f0ckers: (tried to upload pics but my new camera takes too good pics i guess said the file was too big to upload, come on people donate to the site to help pay to fix problems like this damnit!!!!took pics with my phone got my wifes purse in the pic somehow

post-22237-12705197083083_thumb.jpg

post-22237-1270519724213_thumb.jpg

post-22237-12705197399099_thumb.jpg

Edited by BROWNEYE

A new polymer SVD style stock that is telescope adjustable for length has recently become available, which will work with any AK pattern longarm (including Saiga rifles or shotguns) that has a fixed stock style receiver with the trigger group in the normal AK location (i.e. a normal fixed stock AK style rifle or a converted Saiga, this buttstock will not work with a stock Saiga that still has its trigger group at the back of the receiver). This buttstock is pretty new and I haven't found any vendor that is even carrying it yet, though they are currently showing up on Gunbroker from time to time.

(Edited to add: There are apparently two variations of this buttstock. One for PSL rifles which have a unique rear receiver profile different from the usual AK/Saiga rear receiver profile, while a second variation of this buttstock is for AK & Saiga longarms that have the standard AK rear receiver profile. The variant for PSL rifles is available, but so far I haven't been able to find the AK/Saiga variant available anywhere yet.)

Edited to add: The two pictures below are of the PSL variation of this buttstock.

post-5877-12705218408761_thumb.jpg

Edited to add: The two pictures below are of the AK/Saiga variation of this buttstock attached to some converted Saiga 12s (courtesy of RAAC firearms and NutnFancy's SHOT Show 2010 Saiga Rifle & Shotgun video on Youtube)

post-5877-12705218853837_thumb.jpg

Note that this buttstock is different from the fixed length, and telescoping adjustable length, polymer SVD style buttstocks that are for stock Saiga rifles and shotguns that have not had their trigger groups moved forward (i.e. unconverted), which are these buttstock below.

post-5877-12705219169407_thumb.jpg

post-5877-12705219043598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frogfoot

Check out center fire system.

Okay I see, so apparently there are two variations of this buttstock, one specific to the PSL and its unique rear receiver profile (and these are the versions that centerfire has and which I've seen occasionally on Gunbroker), and another variation for Saigas and other AK type longarms which have a regular AK rear receiver profile. I did a web search, but so far I haven't been able to find the second variation available anywhere, though I assume they will be available at some point later on this year, since RAAC firearms will be using them for the Saiga 12 variation shown in that NutnFancy video from SHOT Show 2010.

Edited by Frogfoot
  • 1 month later...

i have 2 extra psl stocks if you would like one let me know. i know you would like a longer one, but it would work for the time.just pay shippin.

Hi, BROWNEYE! I'd like to have one if you still have them. Do you mind to send a pic(s) and let me how much is shipping. Tnx.