i guess im retarded, didnt know they made a vepr 12 till just now. are these availible in the states cause i looked on gb and found no results....think it looks a lot cooler than the s12, well i guess mostly just the fsb

i wonder if someone makes a gas block like that. if they dont they should

Saigatech made a similar gas block when he did is Saiga 12SU build, but I think he made just the one especially for that build.

post-5877-12705244467774_thumb.jpeg

kinda close but not quite guess you need the gas plug but purty

American's will get to see & use Vepr 12's at the 2010 panamerican shotgun tournament in July at Cave City KY as several Euro shooters are bringing them over.The Atf have been very helpfull with sorting short term import permits for all non American shooters attending this event.

.........The ATF have been very helpful...........

I wonder if hell has frozen over and pigs have started to fly too :lolol:? Sorry gunfighteruk, to a brit that probably sounds non-sequitur, it's just that the words "ATF" and "helpful" in the same sentence is something us yanks don't see very often (especially on this forum). Glad to hear a few Vepr 12s will finally get into the U.S. though, even if it is only temporarily for a shotgun match. Hopefully some forum members will be at that match and post some pictures for the rest of us.

Edited by Frogfoot

.........The ATF have been very helpful...........

I wonder if hell has frozen over and pigs have started to fly too? :lolol:

"It's a crisp July morning here in Central Florida, the crunch of the frozen grass under our boots as we approach our Pig Blinds. We sit, bundled against the cold, sipping hot coffee, when...shhhhh, here they come, a flock of pigs has spotted our decoys and are coming in to land. The cold July air erupts in #5 FP (Flying Pig) rounds as you start to hear the dull thuds of the 250 lb. carcasses hitting the ground...".

Flying_Pig.gif