Is this too good to be true?

read the description, " It is built by high end optic factory in China" and the auction descrption "TRIJICON ACOG style scope". so yes, it's knock off. the guy is not trying to pull off anything. or claim it's a real ACOG.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Want an ACOG? Get the real deal. A copy is like putting a fart can and a wing on a Honda Civic. It's still a Civic.

some folks can't afford to plunk down more then what a AR cost for one. in the civilian shooting community a real ACOG won't even see 1/1,000,000,000,000 of the abuse that it normally would be expected by soliers in combat.

in the civilan shooting community, it's all about the "kewl factor" and this knock off has that, right down to the markings, at a fraction of the cost.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Google:

Ebaybanned,

Your eyes will spin.

Airsoft junk. I'm an avid airsofter and have a couple optics from them. Their EOTech fakes are terrible, so much glare you cant see in the day but they look good at gun shows. I feel sorry for anyone duped into buying a fake EOTech of FACOG for their gun.

Chinese optics are great. I sure love mine. Nice pot metal screw stripped with almost no torque, had to pry it off my gun. Then I hit it with a hammer a few times for good measure. Took it to the next gun show, the second the guy saw me walk over to his table with the box in my hand he replaced it. I didn't say a word, he knew, because he knows he's selling horrible shit and doesn't want me hanging around complaining in front of potential customers he can rip off. When he opened the box, he got angry, but I was already walking away and laughing.

"Ahh, haha, sir! Excuse me, sir! Haha, sir! Please, come back sir. Haha, sir. Ah ha ha, haha sir!"

China good are number 1, a-ok, 100%! You buy you is very happy you is buy our red dots. Haha, you very happy. Very good deal. I make you offer? You buy scope? Very good quality, you happy. Buy scope now, please.

P1010662.jpg

P1010661.jpg

Like the awl? It's how I pried the mount away from the rail to get he screwdriver in there. Haha, I very happy. I glad I buy China scope! Number 1!

I bought a sightmark reflex sight like the one you posted. Got it onto my gun and it was shooting low. So I went to adjust the elevation screw and it snaps right off. I mailed the thing in a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

Awesome story BTW