Who does SBS conversion other than Tromix?

Is there any one that does SBS for S-12 that is worth a damn other than Tromix. I wish I could afford a Tromix conversion, but I can't afford a lot of things on my Firefighter salary. So what are my options besides saving my pennies for the next 10 years?

Cadiz makes them, Red jacket does, R&R does, I'm not sure, but I think Lonestar does & there are a couple others I can't think of at the moment.

The barrel must be turned down on a lathe to move back the gas system, & the ports must be made over again (to larger sizes) so it isn't cheap regardless of where you go.

Out of the vendors here I know FireArms Sales does as well as Red Jacket. Not sure if Lone Star or Tac 47 do...you'd have to ask. Also, I believe CGW was making some AOW, so I'd imagine they could build you one as well.

I'd hate to miss an oportunity to show off these Red Jacket 8" & 12.5" builds...

P1070310.jpg

Lonestar Arms, Cadiz, Etac/ gogun has great work. Redjacket and tromix both have awesome customer service. Redjacket seems to have a good balance of value and customer service they never left me waiting too long or in the dark on my build and had great pricing

Will would personally call and talk with you often to keep you updated. at the time my order took longer than was quoted because of shotgun availability. but it seems like they called often to update me on the situation. I never felt in the dark or forgotten. There are a lot of good builders out there so check around. I have shot the Tromix S17 great gun, and my Redjacket is very nice. Etac looks very nice with the CNC work but I am still waiting for mine. Etac has kept a lot of us waiting for a long time but Esteban's work looks very good and reasonably priced and he has tried to make up for the delay with add ons and I hope in the future the wait will be much shorter, now that he has his new shop up and running. Happy Hunting

Is there any one that does SBS for S-12 that is worth a damn other than Tromix. I wish I could afford a Tromix conversion, but I can't afford a lot of things on my Firefighter salary. So what are my options besides saving my pennies for the next 10 years?

Will at Red Jacket Firearms is very good. I would go with him, he knows his shit.

^^^this^^^:super:

my post description is all out of order... top is the select fire, the two in the snow are AOWs, and the other with the AR sights is a straight SBS called the "CHAOS cutie".

heres a link to some video for ya, or you can look in our business section on here....

http://cadizgunworks...iles/Page1.html

Shortly here, we here at Cadiz Gun Works are going to PROVE the FA saiga12 is NOT a range toy, but a viable tactical weapon....soon....