Soooooo Im getting another box in the mail tomorrow.....

Patiently waiting....... What happened to you?

Yeah, okay, you spiked my curiosity.

I hear ProMag has been listening to forum members concerns, + now they're a business member, so the shitstorm factor should be less likely...

Hope you get better soon.

I hate when I get all messed up physically!

Patiently waiting.............. Well maybe not so patient. What happened to you?

I donated a Kidney to a good friend last week. Went in last Tuesday got out Friday... At the gun shop wed.!! You can't stop me!!!

Slug-O

What modifications, i.e. porting count and hole diameter, were made to the barrel for the suppressor to function?

From the video, it sounds only about as loud as a 9mm but at a lower pitch. Not having shot 12G indoors I have no comparison for how much sound reduction is accomplished. The sound reverberation of an indoor range didn't help sell me on the product. Can you measure the decibels with and without the suppressor?

1200 fps seems to be the wrong type of ammo. The speed of sound is roughly 1130 fps. So wouldn't a slower slug or buck shot be preferred? I ask because subsonic rounds tend to be heavier and slower. Take for instance the 147 grain 9mm subsonic round.

Again, I'm thinking out loud so please school me. Yes, I'm a numbers guy and would like to know how much suppression was accomplished. Perhaps expecting to hear only a little more than the action cycling is asking too much from a suppressed 12 gauge.

For kicks and grins, try freezing the suppressor. I wonder if rapidly cooling the expanding gasses would further reduce the report?

1ST POST!

That's one big ass suppressor! It's pretty cool though, not quite Country For Old Men cool, but cool nonetheless considering it has to be that long to work! My question is was that fired WET or DRY?

There was only one mod. done to the gun which was changing the recoil spring to 13lbs. The gas adjuster was moved to the number 2 setting and it ejected everything. The speed of sound moves at 1125 fps... Yes I am trying to move just a hair under that... hince why I'm using the low recoil ammo. Hey we are talking about a shotgun here and that meens close range so why not make it as quiet as possable... Shooting indoors has it's pros and cons... Indoors makes

anything loud but my feelings is if you can handle it indoors... Outdoors is going to be very nice!!!! Now here is the last thing.... Don't ever try toget a feeling for sound from a video.... It's never right....... It has to be metered..... I think this can is close to 140db which is great compaired to unsuppressed Tromix 8" shotgun..

Hope this helps, Slug-O