Not looking to dump a wad of money on this, just wondering if they are any getting at all for sighting in your iron sights...

Brother , irons I do the old fashion way, bags of sand, first target at 25 meters, see if rounds are all on target and adjust the front until all rounds are

were I want them and then move the target to 100 meters , you may need some optics to see were you hitting at 100 meters. One trick on targets

I cover my cardboard on white paper and on top install my targets at long ranges you can see better were the holes are on the cardboard if you

missing the target and use the shoot and see targets to help me see were rounds are.

Yeah, I was at the range Monday this week and went through a fair amount of ammo trying to sight in a AK. Having issues with a Ameriglo tritium front post I installed. Looks like I'm gonna have to reinstall the original or try something else, since I can't get this post to screw down far enough to zero the rifle. Thought a boresight might save a little ammo and time....

Got one from the sportsmans guide while back,looks like a spent shell.Throws a red beam thats a little hard to see with out a scope at 100 yards.It will putt you on paper but not on target.The beam is about 2in down from point of aim ,its good if you know what your zero is and you can adjust it from there.Saves me money at the range since no shop can boresight high mounts where I live.