I would be very interested in a rail for my S17 that is the length of the "longer" hanguards that Tromix use to use(goes out to the shoulder of the barrel threads)to get some extra real estate for my surefire X300.

Need pics!!!

• 2 months later...

Jammer, we need pics. Looking forward to seeing the rail

Pictured in the raw, final version will have pockets in the rail. 5.75" of rails. Now we can start sending out those Krinks!!!

NEXT UP GOGUN -F- MAGWELL for the Saiga 12

post-3545-062380500 1277607036_thumb.jpg

post-3545-033795700 1277607054_thumb.jpg

post-3545-052756500 1277607087_thumb.jpg

Standard rail comming soon!!!

Awesome. I like the look of the drilled vents. What would be a good modification though, would be the addition of QD swivel attachment points on both sides of the rail. Just a suggestion.

Big +1. Great Idea!!!

Advance extended design will allow more versatility for your S-12 Krink (8” systems).

The Krink Ripper Tri-Rail features include:

• Extended rails for more options and use of a full size vertical grip.

• Proper rail - barrel center - height –optical device alignment.

• Precision CNC machined from billet not extruded.

• Aggressive style.

• Unbelievable prices.

We will have 3 styles to offer.

1. KRT-1 E-TAC standard Krink S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $100

2. KRT-2 Tromix S17 standard 8”system S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $100

3. KRT-3 uncoated CNC machined billet aluminum without front mounting hole. (gunsmith fit for custom gas block locations)$75

Pictures will be posted ASAP. All E-TAC Krinks will now come with this rail!!!

For more info email info@gogun.us or check out WWW.GOGUN.US

Prices listed above are for a limited for the first production run of 50. Regular prices listed below.

1. KRT-1 E-TAC standard Krink S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $199

2. KRT-2 Tromix S17 standard 8”system S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $199

3. KRT-3 uncoated CNC machined billet aluminum without front mounting hole. (gunsmith fit for custom gas block locations)$175

Awesome. I like the look of the drilled vents. What would be a good modification though, would be the addition of QD swivel attachment points on both sides of the rail. Just a suggestion.

Big +1. Great Idea!!!

Yes on the next production run.

When you do the standard rail will you have a special first run pricing on them as well? That is exactly what I am looking for my 12-C. What is the time frame on the standard rails and can we pre order?

Edited by Guero

Advance extended design will allow more versatility for your S-12 Krink (8” systems).

The Krink Ripper Tri-Rail features include:

• Extended rails for more options and use of a full size vertical grip.

• Proper rail - barrel center - height –optical device alignment.

• Precision CNC machined from billet not extruded.

• Aggressive style.

• Unbelievable prices.

We will have 3 styles to offer.

1. KRT-1 E-TAC standard Krink S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $100

2. KRT-2 Tromix S17 standard 8”system S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $100

3. KRT-3 uncoated CNC machined billet aluminum without front mounting hole. (gunsmith fit for custom gas block locations)$75

Pictures will be posted ASAP. All E-TAC Krinks will now come with this rail!!!

For more info email info@gogun.us or check out WWW.GOGUN.US

Prices listed above are for a limited for the first production run of 50. Regular prices listed below.

1. KRT-1 E-TAC standard Krink S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $199

2. KRT-2 Tromix S17 standard 8”system S12 bolt on CNC machined billet aluminum Lava Shield coated (Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green) $199

3. KRT-3 uncoated CNC machined billet aluminum without front mounting hole. (gunsmith fit for custom gas block locations)$175

Big +1. Great Idea!!!

Yes on the next production run.

Double post

Edited by Guero