So I went ahead and modified my x39 mag catch to take stock AK mags, so now I have a bit of an issue. I have some left over previously modified AK mags and one stock Saiga mag. The items are as follows. 1 20 round steel Chinese mag, modified. 1 30 round steel Chinese mag, modified. 1 30 round ProMag polymer mag, modified. 1 30 round ProMag polymer mag made for stock Saiga, no modification needed. These have all been tested and work great, of course they are used. Looking for a buttstock for trade or cash is always king. The style of buttstock is a little specific, so cash may be a better option. The stock is either an ACE, a DPH or the MAA brand of skeleton stock, due to the fact that I already have the internal receiver plate in my x39. As far as cash, I would be willing to let the group go for the steal of a price of $50.00. That comes to $12.50 a mag they are already modified and ready for your stock Saiga and I will pay shipping. Just PM me anyone that is interested and we can set up arrangements. Pics are posted below 1st pic are the ProMag polymers. 2nd pic are the Chinese mags. 3rd pic is all of them together. Thanks for looking.

post-24074-12709965509793_thumb.jpg

post-24074-12709965689934_thumb.jpg

post-24074-12709965822883_thumb.jpg

Alright I am going to put it out there. I am trying to drum up enough cash to buy my buttstock for my Saiga. I am $47.00 short right now. I am chomping at the bit to get my buttstock on order so I am willing to even go $10.00 per mag but that is the lowest I can go. Please if anyone out there is looking for some great magazines at a great price let me know.

OK $35.00 for all 4 mags that includes S&H please someone buy my mags I need a buttstock!!!!!!!

pm inbound for all 4 scratch that nevermind dont want them sorry.

Edited by BROWNEYE
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.