saiga 410 whats it worth brand new?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine cost me $315.00, I got mine from a friend who had an extra that had only been fired about 20 times. I got some extras with it but he gave me a copy of the original receipt so I bought it for the new price but with replacement furniture and extra 15rd mags, so good deal for me haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, this tread is a blast from the past! I paid $498 out the door for my s410 at the hight of the ATF Saiga Scare back around March I think. O well, ya win some ya loose some. I can't help you on the serial number, sorry for hijacking your post, I just had to throw that out there. Why are you wondering about the date of manufacture?

Stay away from the S-.410's made in the '90s anything newer should be good to go. The older ones have a different gas system and some other warts that the newer ones do not. If the blind plug looks like a big screw head leave it alone. If it is the good one it looks just like the S-12. Hollow with two positions marked 1 2 .

Price? What is it worth to YOU? Don't pay more.

Edited by G O B
  • 3 weeks later...

Got mine for $325 newish. Came in the box, the mag and accessories were still sealed in the plastic BUT the guide rod and return springs were rusted. Took some soaking in ATF and rust remover to get it all operational again. Funny thing was it was the only thing rusted in the gun. Still feel it was a fair price.

• 1 month later...

J&G for $369 is about as good as you'tr gonna get right now. Not very many places have any Saiga's in stock. Market has dried up and prices are climbing. Wait until the next import shipment and you may see better prices, but with the elections coming up I doubt prices will drop.

• 1 month later...

I hate mine 400 + conversion can't wait for the gun show to get rid of . Junk don't buy get. A 12 or 20 don't wast your time or money

Your junk .410 will make someone else extremely happy.

well, wife bought me one for puttin up with her neurotic med school student ass, so ordered one from JG.... 389 shipt. my dealer is cool, so he doesnt typically charge me xfer fees. i have been wantin/needin/lustin for one of these for 6 mos now, and now i am finally joinin yall!