Saiga Magazine Guessing Game

OK so I am going to try something different. I have 4 Saiga x39 mags. All 4 will fit a stock Saiga, One is a polymer 30 round ProMag made for Saiga's. The others are standard AK mags that I have modified to fit into a stock Saiga magwell. One is a ProMag 30 round, one is a 30 round steel Chinese mag, and then a 20 round steel Chinese mag. I have tried selling them but with no success so what I am going to do is hold a guessing game, each entry will cost you $1.00 and I will pay S&H for the winner of the guessing game. To enter send me a PM with your e-mail address and a number between 1 and 500 also respond to this post with your number so there are no duplicate entries, and this Sunday the winning number will be chosen, whoever is closest without going over will win all 4 magazines and I will pay S&H for the winner. So here is your chance to get four mags for your Saiga for just $1.00!! Remember send me a PM with your e-mail (so I can request payment for a dollar). So good luck to everyone and thank you for checking this out. The number 275 is already taken by the way.

post-24074-12716993280476_thumb.jpg

Well I will put it this way, to me this forum is a chance to connect with people that have a same interest as I do, now it seems to me IMHO that some here have a bit of a superiority complex and instead of encourage and teach they would rather make fun and try to make some feel as if they do not belong here. But that is what makes our world diverse. I will always try and help out and encourage I mean to me that is what this forum is for. Plus do to the fact that we all have the same stock rifle why not help where we can and trade parts or have a guessing game to give others a chance to get some things they need at a crazy low price. To me this makes sense and I have another guessing game coming at the end of this week so watch for it everyone!!