Who do I list as manufacturer

There are two documents that I need clarification on before sending my form 4s and other documents off. Two of the items are shotguns that were manufactured by Baikal and made into SBSs by C&S Metal Werkes. On the Form 4s, in box 4a, the following is listed:

a. Name and Address of Manufacturer and/or Importer

of Firearm

Baikal

C & S Metal Werkes, Ltd.

St. Charles, MO

So on two other documents, the "Assignment" page and the "Acknowledgment of Funds" page, who do I list as the manufacturer? This is no different than buying a Tromix Saiga 12 SBS, who do you list as the manufacturer?

Edited by bigj480

Thank both of you for the replies. So in the case of my shotgun, "C & S Metal Werkes" would be the manufacturer. That was my understanding as well, since they have "made" a SBS, regardless of what they started with. My dealer stated that the "make" would be "Baikal", I thought he was wrong and this is supported by the fact that he gave the location of the modifying shop(C&S) on the form 4, not the original manufacturer(Baikal). If one was filling out a form 1, then, their trust would be listed as the manufacturer. Thanks for the clarification.

Edited by bigj480

Your post was my good luck charm! Transfer came back approved. As soon as I have time to go pick it up, I'm the proud owner of a Red Jacket 8" SBS!

Congrats! Now, in return for the good luck that I bestowed upon you, you must post pictures.