Sights for trap skeet?

I use the original sights, and hit as many clays as the guys with high end Italian trap rigs. Because the S12 barrel is so short - I use the S12's speed to catch the clays as quickly as I can. Works well for me;)

A friend of mine recommends the Polychoke for Trap/Skeet shooting with the S12. I haven't personally used it, but he absolutely swears by it.

Have fun!

I met a guy that has trained world champoin skeet shooters. He if you are looking at the sights it is very hard to shoot skeet. He said you just look down the barrel and 'point shoot'. I've never tried it, but I'm sure he knows what he is talking about. Don't worry about the sights.

I use the original sights, and hit as many clays as the guys with high end Italian trap rigs. Because the S12 barrel is so short - I use the S12's speed to catch the clays as quickly as I can. Works well for me;)

A friend of mine recommends the Polychoke for Trap/Skeet shooting with the S12. I haven't personally used it, but he absolutely swears by it.

Have fun!

Me too, I love the factory sights.

I found the front bead too small for trap and skeet shooting. Cadiz GW will be installing a red Truglo dot on my Saiga. I found a rifle with a green Truglo dot and held it against the blue sky. I found it too distracting/bright that after a round of trap I'd probably be wishing I went with the red Truglo.

I met a guy that has trained world champoin skeet shooters. He if you are looking at the sights it is very hard to shoot skeet. He said you just look down the barrel and 'point shoot'. I've never tried it, but I'm sure he knows what he is talking about. Don't worry about the sights.

+1

point shooting is where it's at... The only reason i use my factory sight while skeet shooting is to be sure i'm shooting straight. Most times my eye is a good 2" above the sights.