FIOCCHI Low Recoil OO 1150fps

Does the FIOCCHI Low Recoil 9 pellet OO (1150fps) cycle in your Saiga using either a drum or magazine? The lowest velocity I've shot is 1200fps. If your Saiga cycles 1150 skeet loads I'll assume the Saiga will cycle 1150 fps buckshot.

I like the feel of this ammo using my 20" Mossberg 500 and I'm looking to order more. How much more to order is the question.

post-21089-12718184110651_thumb.jpg

Those shells look a little too short to be 2-3/4" Is that picture distorted?

Yes it is. Clicking on the pic opens it up to the right proportions.

By the way, speaking of short shells, Bear makes some 2" long 00 mini-buck rounds in 12 ga that cycle in my Saiga 12. Here's a pic. Click on it for link:

cen_AC12200BK10.jpg

I'll post a separate thread with video shortly.

HAVOC308:

The FIOCCHI full power buckshot is 1325 fps! That should cycle the action just fine. What about other 1325 fps buckshot brands in your gun?

Every other type of full power buck, slugs, Rem heavy dove, Federal reduced recoil buck, basically everything but the cheapest Wally World birdshot will run but put some Fiocchi in the mag and FTE EVERY round, even out of the factory 5 round mag. Which I don't understand because it seems to have enough thump, I hunt with it out of an 870. I have relegated it to pump gun only ammo. Must have been a bad day at the Fiocchi plant or something. My gun is a Obama special from Cadiz, extra gas port drilled, KA gas piston etc.

HAVOC308:

The FIOCCHI full power buckshot is 1325 fps! That should cycle the action just fine. What about other 1325 fps buckshot brands in your gun?

Every other type of full power buck, slugs, Rem heavy dove, Federal reduced recoil buck, basically everything but the cheapest Wally World birdshot will run but put some Fiocchi in the mag and FTE EVERY round, even out of the factory 5 round mag. Which I don't understand because it seems to have enough thump, I hunt with it out of an 870. I have relegated it to pump gun only ammo. Must have been a bad day at the Fiocchi plant or something. My gun is a Obama special from Cadiz, extra gas port drilled, KA gas piston etc.

How long is the barrel on your Cadiz S12 and did you make any changes after you recieved the weapon? What type of cheap Wally World birdshot are you referring to.... Win Univ bulk? Just curious....

HAVOC308:

How long is the barrel on your Cadiz S12 and did you make any changes after you recieved the weapon? What type of cheap Wally World birdshot are you referring to.... Win Univ bulk? Just curious....

Factory 19", my only mod is clipped tang and Tromix stock. The birdshot is Winchester that comes in a 100 pack. Don't have any more of it, shot most of it at doves. The gun likes everything else, so I just won't buy any more of it.