S-12 trigger sticks need a fix

that is supposed to catch the hammer, sounds like you may need to smooth the connecting surfaces....

sounds like your trigger may not be resetting, or that part may be broken and not releasing when the trigger resets....

I can't tell you for sure without seeing video or having it in my hands to see how everything is working.

The part in red is a your disconnector, it should have a little spring in the base of it (check by pushing it down and seeing if there is resistance.

Also make sure that your trigger pin is completely seated inside the gun with the retaining wire/plate latched.

the red part in the pic is catching the hammer.

Any fixes!!

Your right side trigger leg walked too far toward the center. It's being pushed there by the BHO pushing against it up by the hammer.

Put a slight bend in the center of the spring leg outward toward the receiver & that should fix it.

I know it doesn't seem like much of a difference, but the added leverage will make it so you needn't push the trigger forward to reset it.

MANY of us have had this exact same issue.

Good luck, & Welcome to the forum! :up: