I escaped, don't send the swat team!

Well there has been aprox. 14 weeks this year of which I have spent six of them in the hospital. I had my knee replaced, went home after a week then got an infection then went back into the knee then spent another five weeks in the hospiital taking huge amounts of IV's 170 bags worth.

I haven't got to the range yet with the 308 Saiga I bought right before I went to the hospital the first time, don't know if I posted a picture or not but if I did I apolagize.

post-658-1113695269_thumb.jpg

post-658-1113695318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Freightman

Sweet! The scope really compliments the gun. If you've ever considered a flash hider, I know that rick-16 is making some vortex ones that fit over the FSB. I'm thinkin' about pickin' one up. I'm also thinkin' about pickin' up one of those scopes now too! :super:

Trouble with the side rail mounted Russian scopes (and the Galil scopes) is that they are mounted left of the rifle centerline. The optics are excellent though.

I am a left handed shooter and it is difficult for me to use the scopes. My friend Vitaly said: "In the Russian army you only shoot right handed".

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer: