These mags wont work will they?

Saw these mags and not too sure about them working in a Saiga. Looks to me like they wont. Anyone have any input?

No, you would need to modify a aftermarket adapter in order to get AR magazines to work in saiga rifles.

You need to buy 5.45 AK magazines. They are designed for the AK74. AIM surplus has Bulgarian made ones for 10 bucks each if you order four or more. Also they come with a free pouch if you order four or more too. Just got mine yesterday and they are great, a little scratched but that'll clean up.

You need to buy 5.45 AK magazines. They are designed for the AK74. AIM surplus has Bulgarian made ones for 10 bucks each if you order four or more. Also they come with a free pouch if you order four or more too. Just got mine yesterday and they are great, a little scratched but that'll clean up.

Citristrip + brass wool takes that nasty paint right off. There are sanitized Soviet plums hiding underneath the paint.