Blew up one stage with 5 x 5 sec penalties. threw me out of contention. Had I shot that stage clean, i'd have easily been 4th. Oh well. Always next time.

My pistol is my weaksauce. Owned a Rifle/Shotgun only stage. Had the fastest time and only one miss (5 sec penalty) that took me from 20s to 25s... so i ended up with 2nd fastest time vs. the 22sec time. 5.45 n 12ga saiga :)

Have a great week!

• 2 weeks later...

I need a 3 gun match bad I built an AR just before my bought with super depression, now that that idiot woman I married left me, and I found some one else (who likes guns, motorcycles, horse back riding, scuba diving, hiking, camping, and that thing two adults do when they really like each other). I'm a lot happier. Not only am I happier but so is my Saiga! I sold my Saiga x39 today but no worries I still have my Saiga 5.56 with functioning Galill mags.

Oh congratulations! I suggest you shoot some IDPA stuff with your pistol! I need to do that myself Pistol skills are very perishable you have to work on that. Also expect the gun snobs to get tired of losing to the Saiga they will begin to construct stages to screw with you. Don't worry you'll be fine practice and be ready for select a slug.

All the best,

Hey Tom ask

• 2 weeks later...

3gun/multigun is the most fun I have shooting. Unfortunatly it also requires the most preperation and gear. aka a jogging stroller for hauling stuff. I did see Burkett a few years ago at a state match haul his long guns in kmart looking soft cases and his mags and ammo in a pickle bucket and yes he won the match.

I do the worst at pistol but I still shoot USPSA events as much or more than 3 gun mainly cause there are more of them.